Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

Yes she’s so unkempt. Hair and eyebrows need serious attention. She’s a rotter. Always looks a bit smelly to me.
And totally right about being funded by her parents and us taxpayers.

Lotsofboys

I know she’s had 3 kids, I’ve had 2 my stomachs not what it used to be, but her tummy looks saggy and she’s posting that kind of shot…
She looks bloody awful. I’ve had three kids in quick succession (with the same man, I might add 😉 …..who’s still with me 😜), I look infinitely better than her and wouldn’t dream of posting myself half dressed for all of the internet to see. Have some respect, Daisy. For yourself and your kids.

Lotsofboys

Definitely rich parents and now her kids are spoiled too. I wonder if Jack knows he’s being used as a baby sitter so she can get a fit body to find her next shag.
You’re so right - he’s just back so she can get to the gym to snare the next fella and get herself up the duff again.

I honestly can't work out where she must get her money from she buys clothes literally every single week for her or the kids. My husband earns well and I earn well part time and we buy clothes once a year and most of mine is second hand bargains. Our son gets clothes every few months if he has grown but that's it. Jack doesn't look like he is particularly high flying so who pays for her???
Maybe some dirty old man....either that or she's on OF 😆 remember the screenshot that she put on her story showing the bottom of a mirror selfie? Think she'd said "don't mind that pic I sent to Jack 😜"...or something along those lines. Wouldn't put it past her with the amount she's always hinted to s*x and calling her kids c*ckblockers...disgusting 🤢

Ellabella69

But we’re not surprised are we!
Split up over arguing in front of the kids, guessing said argument about her drunk “losing” engagement ring, finds it and back playing happy fam… couples therapy might be a good idea