Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

I’m not sure, can anyone shed some light? He wears a hood up a lot. And gets girls up the duff Willy Nilly. She talks as if he earns a fortune, which I doubt. I think her parents fund a lot for her.

Lotsofboys

The talking videos crack me up every time. Her lips 😂 like two Richmond sausages that move of their own accord. She’s a minger.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Guessing she is sending a message about not being with Jack!
I bet they are still together though. Just claiming as living alone.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
When she was asking anon questions someone said she had slept with someone when she was with Jack? Or have I misunderstood.
And her best friend stole her car? How did that happen?

Lotsofboys

Surely jacks only contributing to the girls? Nate’s dad pays for him like £600 a month ain’t it! Imagine she gets 2x that from Jack for the girls (maybe not as not sure how it all works) but that could be 1800 a month for kids maintenance. Her housing is paid for housing association, no wonder she can shop so often
Yeah I’m pretty certain he only contributes towards the girls - my point was why is she moaning that him paying less impacts Nate’s birthday? Surely Nate’s dad covers that. She just loves playing the victim. Never worked a day in her life and just taking hand outs from wherever they’ll come.