Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

She’s the height of grotty, looks like she smells so bad. Also, mum of the year posting her sick child who can barely keep her eyes open, rather than comforting her and taking care of her 😢. She’s weird. Truly.
---
She’s the height of grotty, looks like she smells so bad. Also, mum of the year posting her sick child who can barely keep her eyes open, rather than comforting her and taking care of her 😢. She’s weird. Truly.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Omg cats only 8 weeks and already being discarded. I didn’t even know you could get them that young I’m sure mine was 11 weeks when we first got her

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Yes she did. One in the morning, one after the deed, one of an evening and an extra one if she’s been extra active or it’s hot outside 🤣🤣🤣
SURE! Don't believe that at all, when would she have time 😂 also she def isn't having as much sex as she's made out before. Well probably none now 🤣

3 kids age 5 and under whose dad moved out a matter of months ago with social services involved, and she’s signed up for a show which would see her marry a stranger and take her away from home for weeks 🥴
---
Also all the new clothes she buys them and the holiday she’s talking about for next week… she must be haemorrhaging credit card bills
How does she afford it all? I’m guessing parents bought her home and she’s still claiming UC

Lotsofboys

Does she not realise that posting those constant quotes etc just show that she still cares and it's still on her mind.. she is clearly not over him otherwise you wouldn't need to post petty crap you would be living life not giving him a thought.
Absolutely 💯, also the obsession over the new girlfriend being ugly…..has she looked in a mirror lately?! 🤔 or had a bath? Or hoovered her carpets? Tidied her garden? She’s the scruffiest girl ever.