Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W.t.f is going on with these thinking in the car stories.
I dont get it, i just dont get why its funny.

It started off a bit funny but shes obviously run out of things to say and i dont get why ridiculous stories from when she was in year 8 are meant to be funny now, when they werent funny then!

It really feels like she hasnt actually got any comedy skills at all and this country was a fluke or her brother wrote most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

It started off a bit funny but shes obviously run out of things to say and i dont get why ridiculous stories from when she was in year 8 are meant to be funny now, when they werent funny then!

It really feels like she hasnt actually got any comedy skills at all and this country was a fluke or her brother wrote most of it.
They are a bit try-hard aren't they.

A couple have been funny but mostly I just skip through them.

Reactions: 9

And it’s the same video every morning just with different text over the top. I think she’s trying way to hard to be funny but it’s not coming across that way at all.

Thread suggestion;

Daisy May Cooper #2
It used to be love..but it’s ooover now!

Seeing as this thread started as a rave thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So glad I’ve found this thread. Loved her until Buzzcocks where she showed how annoying she is. She ruined what could have been a great reboot.

the new finger tattoo is embarrassing!!

Reactions: 16

Just binged watched this country again charlie was so much better than daisy in it who pretty much just made funny faces throughout. Maybe Charlie is the talented one but daisy was the one in the limelight hope Charlie goes on to do great things.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t even crack a smile watching her recent stories. Her tagging the new man must be hard on her ex. Definitely a story there. Does anyone think she cheated? Do we know what amount of time passed between her last posting her husband and her getting cooked for by her new man when he was hired by her & her pals?

Reactions: 11
Sorry to go against the grain but I do think she was excellent in the Witchfinder - great casting all round, enjoyable series. Whether she can act beyond regional thickie remains to be seen though.

Reactions: 20
I only started Witchfinder yesterday and find it really funny. Daisy is very hit and miss the sea captain, her Boris skits were really funny. Agree about Busscocks and she wasn't as good as I thought she would be on Gogglebox with her Dad either.

Reactions: 4
That droney, childlike voice she uses with kind of a forced lisp or dropping letters like a miserable teen or she’s half asleep/cut. It’s strange. I couldn’t put up with it.

Reactions: 14
Pictures on DM online speculating about engagement due to wearing a ring.
Ive zoomed in and cant see any finger tattoos. Checked both hands in case photo flipped

Reactions: 5
I find the lovey dovey stuff with her current squeeze really tasteless. Regardless of whatever happened with her ex he is the father of her (very young) kids and I think she needs to remember them in this latest reel. To be clear, all the best to her and that guy but enough with the perpetual PDAs and love heart emojis.

I also have a sneaking suspicion her ex has put the kibosh on her using the kids on social media. Heaven knows I would.

Reactions: 31
I find the lovey dovey stuff with her current squeeze really tasteless. Regardless of whatever happened with her ex he is the father of her (very young) kids and I think she needs to remember them in this latest reel. To be clear, all the best to her and that guy but enough with the perpetual PDAs and love heart emojis.

I also have a sneaking suspicion her ex has put the kibosh on her using the kids on social media. Heaven knows I would.
I totally agree, however the kids are plastered all over the ex’s public social media, so it would be a bit rich of him to do that.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I’m not the only one to think this! Her constant IG stories about ‘Stacey smith’ just seem fabricated at this point

She posted a video with her daughter a week or so ago. Perhaps she’s a every-other-week mum and kids are with him the rest of the time.

I wonder if she had pnd? All these changes have been since she have birth to her son.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.