Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite enjoying the witchfinder programme. It’s good for a bit of light entertainment with a feminist edge. Obv she didn’t write it (the Alan Partridge guys did) but she’s enjoyable in it, imo. Again though, she’s playing the deadpan Westcountry gobshite, so typecast. She does it well though.

I unfollowed her SM, it was like watching a slo-mo car crash 😩

Reactions: 12
I have to say I watched the second episode and it was ok, the first one wasn't great as I said previously. I wouldn't watch it each week, it was just on and nothing else was on so I that's why I watched it.

Reactions: 7
She's getting a finger tattoo whist vaping 🙃 a class act all the way!
I thought most credible tattoo artists wouldn't tattoo hands unless you were already quite heavily covered?

Her behaviour and vibe still seems off to me.

Reactions: 18
They were matching, he had the same jacket as her top 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.