Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for her ex husband, he must wonder where it all went wrong. Charlie keeps out of the limelight, Daisy would do well to consider doing the same…

Reactions: 22
So her new show The Witchfinder is getting some terrible reviews.
Not that I’ll be watching it myself.

Reactions: 6
So her new show The Witchfinder is getting some terrible reviews.
Not that I’ll be watching it myself.
Had no idea it was on! (But I try to avoid BBC lol!) Did they even advertise it? Yeah it's getting roasted in the comments...

Reactions: 5
The witchfinder is absolutely lousy, so re downloaded this country to watch instead

Reactions: 3
I was only going to watch The Witchfinder because Reece Shearsmith (who I love) appears in it at some point, but after watching the first episode I don't know if I can sit through it, even for my beloved. I hate Daisy May Cooper anyway, and she's insufferable in this, and the writing is just beyond banal. Where are the jokes?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched the first two episodes last night and found it quite funny in Tim keys style and I like the bloke from the broadband adverts but Daisy's face ruins it for me, she's just not funny and can only play one character it seems.

Inside No.9 did a fantastic episode on the wifchfinder called the trial of Elizabeth Gadge. I'm sure some of you have seen it, I had hoped that this series was going to be similar but reviews say don't waste my time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mental to think at the start of this thread we all LOVED her and thought she was great, really refreshing etc. Oh how the tables have turned 🥴

Reactions: 27
What’s with the constant black blazer dress???? It’s not a good look hun!!
I love the Dm comment “killer physique”!! Hilarious
And I’ve done catering jobs at the O2 academy at Brixton. It’s not the Albert hall it’s a tit hole!
she filmed a bbc programme in a nearby village recently be interested to see what it’s like. They filmed at my granddaughters school and the school got a nice fat payday so there is that

Inside No.9 did a fantastic episode on the wifchfinder called the trial of Elizabeth Gadge. I'm sure some of you have seen it, I had hoped that this series was going to be similar but reviews say don't waste my time.
I LOVED The Trial of Elizabeth Gadge! That was genuinely funny while still showing how badly the accused were treated and just how preposterous some of the questions they asked the poor women at these trials. The writing was clever and the acting was good all around.

I might just skip to the episode(s) that Reece is in, to be honest, to limit my exposure to Daisy May Cooper.

I actually had to stop watching the reboot of Nevermind the Buzzcocks because she was so unwatchable. And I love Noel Fielding. Please. Somebody tell her that getting progressively louder as you speak doesn't mean you're getting funnier!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I LOVED The Trial of Elizabeth Gadge! That was genuinely funny while still showing how badly the accused were treated and just how preposterous some of the questions they asked the poor women at these trials. The writing was clever and the acting was good all around.

I might just skip to the episode(s) that Reece is in, to be honest, to limit my exposure to Daisy May Cooper.

I actually had to stop watching the reboot of Nevermind the Buzzcocks because she was so unwatchable. And I love Noel Fielding. Please. Somebody tell her that getting progressively louder as you speak doesn't mean you're getting funnier!!! 🤦‍♀️
Wasn't it brilliant. I'll definitely watch the episode with Reece, he was brilliant in that episode so hopefully he'll bring something to the table.
Highly recommend anyone who hasn't watched inside to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I concur, definitely watch Inside No 9 if you haven't. I'm just hoping they don't invite DMC on to that show now. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Inside Number 9 is one of my very favourite shows. A Quiet Night In especially is brilliant! Definitely better than watching anything with Daisy in it these days

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why has she wrecked her hair like that! She’ll have none left. Surely she has access to the best colourists and stylists?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.