Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey she looks tiny in that photo. I think she has got one of those figures where she doesn't carry weight in her limbs but even still. She looks great tho! Now I need to see Kerry come back with a makeover 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow she’s looking so hot! To be fair when I got divorced the heartbreak diet was amazing, I’d never looked better. As soon as I met my now boyfriend though the weight just crept on and then add in a couple of babies and I’m fatter than ever now 😂

7789F2DF-E2B0-4FCA-A496-0A2CDDB5F5C8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like her, she is hilarious. I wish her glow up was less chavvy, the extra long blonde extensions and tits out for the lads and makeup applied with a trowel are not it. The whole look is dated af.

Reactions: 46
Oh, new thirst trap pic up! She’s got smashing legs
I am SO jealous of her legs.

I think she’s an apple shape - I know lots of people hate being an apple shape and I get it, but my god, you’ve all got cracking legs (soz to sound like a dirty old bloke!).

My legs could never. I’m one of those unfortunate long torso, short stumpy legs shapes, like Myleene Klass (but definitely not as thin & toned, let me make that clear!!!). I only ever wear trousers and maxi skirts/dresses to hide them. My stumpy legs make me look at Daisy’s selfie and sigh wistfully!

Anyway, I wonder if she’s still doing keto? I remember she posted about it (now deleted) but also she went to hospital for kidney stones which is probably related?

The legs are amazing . She is amazing full stop. The Sharon Mitchell from EastEnders look is not amazing. Someone needs to perform a style intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her legs are fab! She really does need to sort the extentions and make up though, but she still rocks!

Reactions: 10
I miss the Daisy who didn't give a duck about beauty standards and appearance.

I guess she secretly did give a duck after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I miss the Daisy who didn't give a duck about beauty standards and appearance.

I guess she secretly did give a duck after all.
I miss that daisy - the one with greasy hair and pjs and who just felt normal, the one who showed funny interactions with her kids and sea captain. Now it’s all heavily posed heavy make up.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What I liked about her was how relatable she came across, it’s like following a different person now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really liked her until she put that post about her husband not being squeamish of a used sanitary towel. Wow, too far for me 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What I liked about her was how relatable she came across, it’s like following a different person now.
Yeah exactly, this is why I really liked her as she was normal and representing all of us, now it seems she is trying to fit in to the generic love island boring type. It's a shame really..

Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly, this is why I really liked her as she was normal and representing all of us, now it seems she is trying to fit in to the generic love island boring type. It's a shame really..
But she seems stuck in the days when she was last slim and single so is styling herself like it's 2003.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But she seems stuck in the days when she was last slim and single so is styling herself like it's 2003.
I agree. And she looks like somebody from a small isolated area rather than from a metropolis, where fashion tends to be more modern. Girls in London don't dress like this anymore, for example.

Reactions: 13
I don’t wanna hate on her new look too much. It’s hard to find your look when you’ve been bigger/pregnant etc & a break up in the mix can’t be easy. I have feelings about the new version of her and I have a suspicion she’s not gonna be for me before long but want to give her a chance because she’s always seemed really sound. I think need to let her find her way and hopefully she won’t be a full time insta dick but who knows. It seems easy for people to fall in to that way of being now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t want to hate on her look either. If it makes her happy then I don’t see the problem. I don’t really care if it’s fashionable or not; it’s not a look I would choose, but who cares?

I actually think she still seems very relatable in that clearly she is now loaded but isn’t swanning around head to toe in Celine and Saint Laurent. You can tell she still loves a hunt around the pound shop. I think the “tackiness” of the look is quite endearing and matches with the persona she puts out on her Instagram.

I also don’t think she’s only going to be looking like this from now on - it’s clear she’s working on the new Never Mind The Buzzcocks right now, so she’s having her hair & makeup etc done everyday and enjoying that. I would put money on it that as soon as she’s at home, she’s back to posting no makeup, hair scraped up pyjama videos… she’s already said she’s going to wear pyjamas and no bra to her book talk thingy.

• Heart
I’m rewatching this country and it’s reignited my love for her but more importantly for Charlie!
E759A963-2D38-44FE-A544-40406BB9B573.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really wonder if she has brought that home or is renting. Just from browing a home on that lake is 1 million pound. I wonder if she is renting just to break away from the ex.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.