Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I note a lot of interacting with Katie Price too, in her comments šŸ¤®. Seems sheā€™s not quite what I thought

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s a shame if they have split up as they have two young children and only got married a year or two ago. But I hope she is okay and happy

Reactions: 12
She deleted her insta grid post where she is showing off her house.. she must have the drunken fear!
It's a shame that Daisy who has worked really hard for her success is afraid to show the result of this, I know it's still on TikTok but she should be proud of the money she has earned. Not like a lot of these InstaFakers who don't deserve a penny!

It's a shame that Daisy who has worked really hard for her success is afraid to show the result of this, I know it's still on TikTok but she should be proud of the money she has earned. Not like a lot of these InstaFakers who don't deserve a penny!
To be fair, I think itā€™s quite possible she deleted that video for privacy reasons rather than wanting to hide her success.

I mean, she did show a lot of her house, including the outside. Iā€™m sure those who know the area could quickly work out where it is.

Reactions: 8
I called it months ago; I just knew she wasnā€™t with her husband. She has given off that vibe for a while. Very sad when they not long ago had their son. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll still be great parents to their children.

I called it months ago; I just knew she wasnā€™t with her husband. She has given off that vibe for a while. Very sad when they not long ago had their son. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll still be great parents to their children.
Has she confirmed it?

Reactions: 3
Good luck to her, but I do hope she is ok. I like Daisy, but getting very famous very quickly, marriage, two young kids and then divorce in such a short space of time is A LOT for anyone to deal with, and she seems quite erratic

I do find her funny, but all that stuff with her publisher a few months back was very odd

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good luck to her, but I do hope she is ok. I like Daisy, but getting very famous very quickly, marriage, two young kids and then divorce in such a short space of time is A LOT for anyone to deal with, and she seems quite erratic

I do like her, but all that stuff with her publisher a few months back was very odd and not particularly funny
Yeah something about it and her change of image/weight loss so soon after giving birth and moving to a huge expensive house when she seemed happy is like a sudden reaction

Has she confirmed it?
There are some headlines if you Google her - they say she got bored of being married šŸ˜¬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
To be fair, those articles arenā€™t confirmed by her. It reads like speculation, not unlike this thread!

I do expect itā€™s true but I donā€™t think the tabloids have any more info than we do.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, sheā€™s definitely been looking like sheā€™s having a break-up glow up for awhile so this news isnā€™t surprising. But as for the gory details, itā€™s a personal matter and ā€œsources from The S*nā€ šŸ¤®āœ‹šŸ»

Reactions: 6
It appeared she had a semi normal life then was all of a sudden everywhere (fair play, I love her!) - I hope it's not a case of 'grass isn't always greener'

Reactions: 8
Always difficult when your used to "normal" life then one partner suddenly becomes extremely successful, can cause resentment but who knows, she seems to have good family around her. I'm not surprised this has happened.

It could be a messy divorce. I bet sheā€™s bloody minted now and he was a listed director on the books.

Reactions: 5
I'm torn on the house post. I live near the Cotswolds too and I could swear that lake is part of a holiday complex but I can't think where. Would be like her to do something like that as a joke. But I could be wrong :unsure:
It is kind of. Itā€™s like a gated community near a lake. I live nearby ish

I mean their article was copied and pasted from this fuckijg thread. Tattle are the sources. Yeh new house in south cerney. Shame as she lives in fairford before which is bleeping lush.

Reactions: 7
God knows what the reality is I wonder if some journo has just picked up on what we were saying and thought they had an exclusive šŸ˜³šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.