Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been able to buy her own tickets for the football after being let down by Heineken.
i doubt she was let down by them at all, they’ve still received advertisement from her. I think she just tries to make a joke out of the advertisements she does

Reactions: 10
Wow looks beautiful. So happy for her. I remember listening to a podcast where they said for many years her and Charlie shared a bedroom as adults in their parents house writing scripts and trying to get by. Shows what hard work can do

Reactions: 18
I'm torn on the house post. I live near the Cotswolds too and I could swear that lake is part of a holiday complex but I can't think where. Would be like her to do something like that as a joke. But I could be wrong :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I'm torn on the house post. I live near the Cotswolds too and I could swear that lake is part of a holiday complex but I can't think where. Would be like her to do something like that as a joke. But I could be wrong :unsure:
Part of me thought that too 😂 seems like something she would do. Maybe it’s a hotel or something.

Reactions: 2

South Cerny?? Like near where the nice hotel is?

I thought that initially, but if you compare the floor of the house in the video to some of her Instagram posts where it looked like she’s in a new house, it looks the same.

Edit: you can also see the landing from downstairs in the video and it looks the same as this (from a different angle). This post is from Feb:

8E6F7A2A-9B46-457A-B72B-888A3F792E67.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I thought that initially, but if you compare the floor of the house in the video to some of her Instagram posts where it looked like she’s in a new house, it looks the same.

Edit: you can also see the landing from downstairs in the video and it looks the same as this (from a different angle). This post is from Feb:

View attachment 655778
Agree it looks very similar. Very happy for her either way! It's just annoying me that I'm sure I recognise that lake set up and can't think where from.

Reactions: 1
I tried to find the house… instead I found Daisy’s Ltd company. Her husband was removed from it in March this year 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing it's Cotswold Water Park, that's what it reminds me of. I thought it was just holiday homes but Google tells me otherwise. Honestly good for her, love Daisy.

Reactions: 8
She’s pissed and doing weird awkward TikTok's

She’s pissed and doing weird awkward TikTok's
Same dress as her earlier Instagram posts too so looks like she’s been on a night out. The house looks amazing, it must be hers as you can see the same kitchen etc in the background in a few of her posts. I feel like I’ve seen that area before on celebrity hunted and Kay burley ran away to her holiday home there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.