Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t dislike her new hair.

She seems to have come back after a socials break a little bit fresher.

Reactions: 1
She still looks like a townie lass from 2003.

The tattoo is hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me it is the gigantic white tips. There are a million nail colours she could have, why is she always getting 2008 white tip acrylics? Literally no one gets this anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe they’ve let her back on buzzcocks too. Didn’t they read what people were writing on Twitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s really given me the hump. Everywhere people were saving how shite she was. Don’t know if I can be arsed to watch anymore.

I know she totally ruined it for me. Which is a shame because the show had such good potential and she was the only bad bit!!

I stopped watching after the second episode of the new series. It was never going to be as good as the original but I reckon they would have got into their stride eventually, however Daisy was intolerable. All that banging the desk and making out she found everything hilarious was bleeping annoying. I know they have diversity quotas to fill, but couldn’t they have found a professional comedian for Daisy’s slot? Literally anyone else would have done, even Sarah Millican or Sarah Pascoe, both of whom I can’t stand but at least know how to behave in front of the camera.

She was bleeping awful on buzzcocks. Yeah get Sara pascoe or someone on instead. Daisy just made every single interaction about her. If someone else was telling a story, she’s pretending to fall off her chair so the camera pans back to her.

Can’t believe I liked her so much in this country and it turns out she’s an annoying trashy pain in the arse.

Reactions: 22
I don’t get what kind of look she is going for, it doesn’t suit her, the hair, nails, makeup looks so over the top, she has turned into a paradoy of herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.