Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that new show being based on AIBU makes me doubt it will be good somehow but I do connect with the way she felt she had to escape her marriage and feels she can now live out her youth a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The new show sounds dreadful. I don’t think she came across that well in the interview.

I don't think she came across well but appreciate her honesty. The hand tattoo is a corker. I feel a bit sorry for her husband as she makes out he was stifling her which all sounds a bit Lily Allen to me. I think she's a one trick pony.

I see Charlie is in a new film out soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can't believe she groups herself with Phoebe Waller-Bridge and (queen 👑) Michaela Coel. Steady on love! 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she came across well but appreciate her honesty. The hand tattoo is a corker. I feel a bit sorry for her husband as she makes out he was stifling her which all sounds a bit Lily Allen to me.

I see Charlie is in a new film out soon.
Saying publicly you never loved someone is 😖🫤

Reactions: 23
All credit to her for being so honest but she does sound like an incredibly difficult person to live with - I wonder what her husband's side of the story sounds like. And tbh, it sounds like she's still going through a lot of stuff

Personally I would be very suspicious of an estranged 'friend' turning up out of the blue if I'm suddenly rich, successful (but also a bit vulnerable), but I am quite cynical like that 😬

I saw a trailer for her new show and it looked intriguing but with a bit of an uneven tone - a mix of out and out comedy and serious thriller? But I still think she is very talented in the right thing

Reactions: 11
duck me she did NOT come across well in that interview. What a nightmare she sounds like.

She sounds horrible in the interview but what stuck out is how deeply unhappy she seems.
Oh and I saw the trailer for the new show, started off looking alright but seems a bit tit.

Reactions: 11
Interview in the times magazine if anyone is interested (screenshotted as it’s paywall)
Hoping it’s in the right order!

And part 2 here (again hoping they’re in the right order!)
I think she comes across immature and tbh really crappy thing to discuss her (ex) marriage and husband, to say you think it was never love but have two children together is really horrible imo. Just no need to publish that.

Reactions: 24

Link here. Interesting read.
I really enjoyed reading that. I like people who can be honest and completely understand what she means about finding it easier to connect with people who show their vulnerabilities.

I think she comes across really well and not afraid to shy away from her own 'faults'. I didn't really get the hype around This Country but I might give the new show a go.

Reactions: 14
I agree good article I thought. I would hope she consulted her ex or at least give him a heads up she as that was very personal info re their break up and like someone above said… there are kids involved. I do wish her well though she is clearly talented

Reactions: 12
Interesting that she admitted about the tattoo being real! Totally thought that was a publicity stunt- how embarrassing for her.

I feel so bad for Will. There's something cruel about a celebrity dishing the dirt on their SO when they know the person involved will not be able to give their side of the story. He seems like a decent guy and she doesn't come off well in this at all.

Reactions: 27
She’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but for me that interview was too honest re the marriage breakdown. It’s not only her story to tell.

She does seem to have quiet a high opinion of herself though, like the critical praise has gone to her head.

I’m not sure how much milage there is in her brand of immaturity, crassness. Once she’s told all her stories and reminisced about the 90s, I wonder if people will get bored and if so if she has the skills to switch it up.

Reactions: 23
Interesting that she admitted about the tattoo being real! Totally thought that was a publicity stunt- how embarrassing for her.

I feel so bad for Will. There's something cruel about a celebrity dishing the dirt on their SO when they know the person involved will not be able to give their side of the story. He seems like a decent guy and she doesn't come off well in this at all.
Why is it embarrassing when she clearly just says yeah I did it, it was a mistake, oops.

Also, I'm guessing Will is quite happy for her to mention it. She doesn't say anything bad. She explains that whilst they thought they were in love they both realised it wasn't the case and after giving it a jolly good go, separated.

All very grown up and honest.

Reactions: 7
Talking publicly about the fact that you didn't love your children's father is peak narcissism. It's not what any child needs to hear.

Reactions: 26
Talking publicly about the fact that you didn't love your children's father is peak narcissism. It's not what any child needs to hear.
I absolutely disagree. She even says he felt the same. Also she didn't say she didn't ever love him. Just that it wasn't 'real love'.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I’m baffled some people read that interview as good! It was a car crash!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.