Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read her book? I was starting to doubt her a bit, since she split with her husband etc, but some of the stories in her book seem really far fetched, could she really remember a word for word situation from 15 years ago? Dunno it just put me off her a bit more.
It was DREADFUL. Biggest waste of time

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she's a one trick pony so her brother must have had more of a hand in This Country than her. She might be trying to go down the Kathy Burke route and act, then possibly direct but Kathy is a genuine talent. Daisy is a thick piece who played pretty much herself on tele for a few years.

Reactions: 17
Her latest insta post stating she is ‘slagging it up’ it seems she can only use derogatory language 😳

Reactions: 8
She’s so rough, just had a reading from a clairvoyant now out on the piss looking like a knock off Madonna impersonator circa 1990.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Funniest thing she's ever done is get the tattoo of a rebound guy on her and then to split.
I don't think any of it was real, just an elaborate publicity stunt.

The lame ways in which she courts publicity are so crass and juvenile.

Reactions: 19
This Country has a US version, i forget what its called but it's on at my gym when i go. It's not bad but the low-budget charm has been lost so it doesn't really work.
Still, I bet it's earned Daisy + brother a good sum.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she’ll try and claim this was all a hoax, jokes on you type thing. But I think it’s real. I think she looks insane in full 1980s eye makeup all the time. And the slags comments are just dead too. I think she was a one trick pony and they got lucky with This Country.

Reactions: 20
I think we can all conclude that Ryan has been dispatched to history now, yes?

This is why I’m always really edgy when someone lovebombs all over SM with a new squeeze pretty soon after a previous breakup.

New thread suggestion

Daisy May - started a hit, soon turned to sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.