Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m halfway through her new series. I think it’s actually really good. The little kid who plays her son is brilliant.

Shes not as annoying on Buzzcocks this series either.

Reactions: 5
Just finished the new series and loved it. One of the best shows I’ve seen in ages, the ending was amazing.

Reactions: 7
Just finished the new series and loved it. One of the best shows I’ve seen in ages, the ending was amazing.
me too! It was nice having an escape from all the doom and gloom. Really got into it and it is a real escape.

me too! It was nice having an escape from all the doom and gloom. Really got into it and it is a real escape.
I was a bit disappointed with her after NMTB and wrote her off a bit of a one hit wonder with This Country. She’s totally proved herself with this, the writing and acting was top notch.

Reactions: 9
It was filmed in a nearby village where my granddaughter goes to school and the school used is hers, and the coffee shop and the churchyard. The school received a nice Sum of money and now has some lovely things in school for the children. Thought the programme was crap but I don’t like Dmc so perhaps I’m being unfair

Reactions: 4
I ended up watching two episodes tonight, went into it thinking it would be terrible, but I loved it. I want to watch more, but I don't want it to end, so I'm going to drag it out. I'm genuinely shocked as I thought she was a one hit wonder and that Charlie had all the talent.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully it really was a bit of a breakdown as so many of us experience when we have a divorce/big relationship end and this is her back on the up. Genuinely glad to hear it

Reactions: 8
Watched the first three and really enjoying it need to watch the rest later great concept I wish the title was different I wouldn’t have watched if not for your recommendations

Reactions: 6
I am loving AIBU! On ep2, I have so many questions/theories. Can’t wait to see how it pans out.

Reactions: 2
i hope it gets another series as there are so many loose ends! So many strands of the story where I’m just like ‘what happened next!’

really enjoyed it, felt really natural, almost improvised in places

• Heart
i hope it gets another series as there are so many loose ends! So many strands of the story where I’m just like ‘what happened next!’

really enjoyed it, felt really natural, almost improvised in places
it was- I read a few reviews and there was improvisation. I’ve watched it all and loved it

Reactions: 3
it was- I read a few reviews and there was improvisation. I’ve watched it all and loved it
I
loved it too. Am I right in assuming that she was the killer in the end? Which parts of the flashbacks were true and which were warped by her own bias?

Binged AIBU tonight and really enjoyed it.
I did feel toward the end though that none of them are very likeable and find it hard to care when they’re all arseholes. I hope if it continues they get a few redeeming traits.

I’m still not really sure why Jen filmed her in that moment - was it was just a red herring to make us think she was bad that’s now explained and deleted or a second series evidence of a confession?

The ending had such a good twist!
I wouldn't have watched this unless I read about it on here, a real gem of a show, I enjoyed it!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.