Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she came across well but appreciate her honesty. The hand tattoo is a corker. I feel a bit sorry for her husband as she makes out he was stifling her which all sounds a bit Lily Allen to me. I think she's a one trick pony.

I see Charlie is in a new film out soon.
What's the film called I really like Charlie

Reactions: 2
the BRAT choker is a choice
Haven’t seen it but the choker sounds very Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton - she is definitely stuck in a different time mentally and fashion wise. Quite looking forward to watching AIBU though. Maybe I’ll give buzzcocks a go if she’s not as ‘wacky’ this series

Reactions: 6
Am I showing my age by saying I miss Mark Lamarr hosting? 🙃
I do too.
I also thought that Ardee (sorry if spelled wrong), one of the panellists this week, looked about 12! Maybe he is; I’m clearly too old to have heard of him 😞 😂
DMC’s annoying laughter back this week. It was quite a funny episode though.

Reactions: 3
I’m nearly at the end too! Started today. No spoilers of course but after episode one it became a completely different show (I’d read nothing about it)
I agree, I didn’t know what to expect, from the first show I thought it was gonna be a comedy, but it wasn’t as such, I didn’t expect the ending. But I really enjoyed it and thought it was an easy watch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.