Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I think this thread sums up Daisy totally. Started off in rave with everyone loving her. Ended up with those same people a bit confused or concerned. Now she’s full on disliked and annoying.

Reactions: 27

Scragbags

VIP Member
I know its so petty but I hate that she's resharing people putting her book infront of all the other books in shops.
It's someone's job to have to sort that shit out and if you've ever worked in retail it's bloody annoying.

I feel like this thread needs moving from rave 😬

• Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
Her Tarot reading live was hilarious, then she did crystal readings 😂, she loves a ghost hunt. Very original brilliant comedian

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Mental to think at the start of this thread we all LOVED her and thought she was great, really refreshing etc. Oh how the tables have turned 🥴

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I feel like lots of comedians are held to account these days when their humour or routine mocks other peoples appearance or disabilities? It hasn’t been cool for a while.
I mean plenty of men DO have bent knobs, it's not a disability. In fact, most penises aren't straight. You're taking it way too seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart

Curlywurly85

I have the same dwarfism as thatsinglemum and thought she was slightly harsh on daisy. Daisy appears to be absolutely mortified and it’s very clear she wasn’t aware and in no way meant any harm
Totally agree, she was VERY harsh on Daisy and I feel sorry for her, she’s genuine and wouldn’t have meant any harm. No need to make an example of her and then brag it’s in the Daily Fail. Doesn’t sit well with me at all.

Clover123

VIP Member
Interesting that she admitted about the tattoo being real! Totally thought that was a publicity stunt- how embarrassing for her.

I feel so bad for Will. There's something cruel about a celebrity dishing the dirt on their SO when they know the person involved will not be able to give their side of the story. He seems like a decent guy and she doesn't come off well in this at all.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Omg I cannot believe the transformation, always loved this country or whatever the fuck it’s called then followed her at the start of lockdown with the whole pirate instagram messages or whatever he was and then as it progressed and she got more exposure I realised what an utter twat she is, literally left her husband thinking now she is in this ‘showbiz’ life that she can do better well sorry love but unless they can think of a new Catherine tate show you’re gonna be stuck living where I live….. because she lives in my street 😉😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

barryjones

VIP Member
Oh wow she hadn’t been showing up on my insta for a while but I just looked - very odd behaviour. She’s acting like a 20-odd year old childless girl not a woman with kids.

Not wishing the end of a relationship on anyone but getting his name tattooed on you this early on it never ends well.

BantzMonkey

She’s slowly morphing into a less intelligent Caroline Aherne.

I think being typecast as unattractive chav characters has had a psychological effect on her, leading her to tart herself up in the only way she knows how, circa 2001.
Please don't ever compare chavvy Daisy to the true comedic genius Caroline Ahearne.

• Heart

Whatevesmate

Chatty Member
Talking publicly about the fact that you didn't love your children's father is peak narcissism. It's not what any child needs to hear.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Charlie seems to be building his career sensibly, think he was in some itv crime drama and also saw him in Sath lets flats.
He appears to like keeping himself to himself and isn't in it for the fame and adulation like Daisy.

Cheesefiend

W.t.f is going on with these thinking in the car stories.
I dont get it, i just dont get why its funny.

It started off a bit funny but shes obviously run out of things to say and i dont get why ridiculous stories from when she was in year 8 are meant to be funny now, when they werent funny then!

It really feels like she hasnt actually got any comedy skills at all and this country was a fluke or her brother wrote most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

sheleg

VIP Member
I think social media can be the downfall of many celebrities. Back in the day, if a celeb was a dick you’d rarely get to hear about it. Now they broadcast their every dickmove to millions of followers.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
She’s booked a holiday this morning. Paid for it herself and then given the company a shout out for their great service. That’s how it should be done.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
For all the shit changes she’s made content wise over the past year or so, the “immortal” mix up with the French exchange student actually made my day.

• Haha