Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they only get married not long ago ? Why do you guys think that? Nothing on her socials suggests they’re not together ...

Didn’t they only get married not long ago ? Why do you guys think that? Nothing on her socials suggests they’re not together ...
She doesn’t wear her wedding rings and a while ago she didn’t seem to be in her home, think it was her parents.

Reactions: 1
They still follow each other but that doesn’t really mean anything I guess. Sad if they have split.

Reactions: 3
I thought they’d moved to a new bigger house?But didnt shout about it like Stacey Solomon. Because she has talent and doesn’t rely on the begging culture that is Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oooh lovely to find this thread, I really like her, pre ordered her book & can't wait 😊

Reactions: 5
Me too, she’s just fabulous isn’t she. A breath of fresh air in a world of vacuous, half wit, beggar ‘influencers’
I love her too. All of her family seem talented and lovely. And this country is just genius. I grew up in a small country village and had a lot of uk holidays in similar places and it captures it perfectly.

Reactions: 15
I love her too. All of her family seem talented and lovely. And this country is just genius. I grew up in a small country village and had a lot of uk holidays in similar places and it captures it perfectly.
It’s brilliant isn’t it! I laughed from start to finish. Gutted there are no more series being filmed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t her book out in September?? She’s probably scrambling to meet a final draft deadline!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.