Daisy jones and the six - Amazon prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one more interested in Karen and Graham? I wish they got a bit more air time. I think the actors have great chemistry.

I am really enjoying the series but thought the episode on Simone and Greece didnt need a full episode on it's own.
Nevermind Nicky confusing the feck out of me, I had to stop and google it, was worried I missed some main Irish character :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well I’ve just finished the last episode with tears streaming down my face and all I can say is that I think the book ending was perfect for the book and the series ending was perfect for the series.

Reactions: 3
Well I’ve just finished the last episode with tears streaming down my face and all I can say is that I think the book ending was perfect for the book and the series ending was perfect for the series.
You weren’t joking about the tears!

I was rooting for Daisy and Bill until the very end - the final episode showed me that they really weren’t meant to be together at that time

I see what people meant by crying about the last episode. I’ve not read the book so I don’t know if it has the same ending as the series. But I really enjoyed it, felt like they all had their own love/hate moments.

Reactions: 3
Finished it tonight. I enjoyed it but once again like

How I met your mother, the wife has to be killed off so the 'shippable' couple can finally get together 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I will be there
Oh god....I'd love it so much!!!
Not entirely sure I'd survive seeing Sam and Riley like that live!! 🔥🔥

I watched the last two episodes last night and I cried so much!! 😭 it was so well done and I think it done the book ending justice!

Warren being an absolute legend and unproblematic king was my favourite 😂

Did anyone else not like Eddie?? Ive seen so much love online for him, but i hated him 🙈 both book and show! I enjoyed it when Billy clocked him

Reactions: 9
Oh god....I'd love it so much!!!
Not entirely sure I'd survive seeing Sam and Riley like that live!! 🔥🔥

I watched the last two episodes last night and I cried so much!! 😭 it was so well done and I think it done the book ending justice!

Warren being an absolute legend and unproblematic king was my favourite 😂

Did anyone else not like Eddie?? Ive seen so much love online for him, but i hated him 🙈 both book and show! I enjoyed it when Billy clocked him
I haven’t read the book but show Eddie was the worst. I know what happens in the book though and
im glad they ditched his ending as a successful producer and just gave him a mediocre career

Ugh I loved this so much, then read the book because I needed something to get me through waiting for episodes, and it kind of took the shine off. I should have waited and enjoyed them separately. Sam and Riley were perfect on screen but they did Camilla dirty with the changes.

I read the book last year and have just finished watching on Amazon. Thought it was a really easy enjoyable watch and it stayed pretty close to the book. Really struggled to get past Billy looking 15 years older than everyone else 😂 and I found the talking heads bit quite over-acted, almost to the point of parody but was surprised at how much music was in it and that it was actually ok. Thought Reilly was the absolute star and Camilla is just so beautiful. Loved her outfits, so cool and classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really wish they'd gone for older actors for the interview section, like the book. It just didn't feel right them reflecting on something that was about 12 years before.

I really wish they'd gone for older actors for the interview section, like the book. It just didn't feel right them reflecting on something that was about 12 years before.
think it’s only meant to have been 20 years on the show

think it’s only meant to have been 20 years on the show
Yeah it is. But they barely looked like they've aged, and using the same actors in their 30s for the 70s and 90s didn't help.

I'd like to see older people reflecting back, bit like Green Mile.

But, I'm still obsessed and still love it.

I've read the book but I can't remember if Daisy was such a brat as she is in the show? Very manic pixie dream girl. Kind of got sick of her. LOVED Camila in the show though.