Daisy jones and the six - Amazon prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m watching 😁 I haven’t read the book either (mostly as I didn’t know there was a book 😂) loving the series so far though, great music and love the 70’s vibes

Reactions: 3
I'm joining the party, just watched the first 4 episodes and really enjoying it. I also haven't read the book (again didn't know there was one).

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read the book either as like the poster above I didn’t realise it was a book until after I started watching it. Only annoying thing is I watched the first 3 episodes the other week and didn’t realise I would have to watch every Friday for more of them to be released. 🙈 I love anything with Sam Clafin in too!! X

I haven’t read the book either as like the poster above I didn’t realise it was a book until after I started watching it. Only annoying thing is I watched the first 3 episodes the other week and didn’t realise I would have to watch every Friday for more of them to be released. 🙈 I love anything with Sam Clafin in too!! X
Me too, I follow him on ig and he's been posting about this show for ages, I was worried it would let me down. Nothing to worry about 🥰

I love Sam too! Although I think the long hair does age him. Is next week (24th) the last of the episodes? Shane if so. I am most surprised by Camilla Morrone who plays Camilla, I only knew her as Leo Di Caprio’s ex before this but looking forward to seeing her in more!

will Billy leave Camilla or stay?

I'm so glad there's a Daisy Jones and The Six thread!
I'm watching too and really enjoying! I have read the book and loved it, so was really looking forward to seeing how it was done!

I'm loving Sam and Reilly as Billy and Daisy, they're absolutely nailing it and their chemistry is just off the charts! 🔥 🔥
I'm sad it's almost done! 😞

For anybody who has read the book (which I started last night and couldn’t put it down) do you think the tv series will end the same considering the differing storylines? I can’t see how it can.

Please put replies behind a spoiler for those who haven’t read the book.

I read the book, loved the book and didn't expect to, was hoping they'd do it justice and so far so good, Riley is utterly perfect, tbh all of them were cast well, except for Nicky :D
I honestly also didn't expect anything music wise, but the songs are much better than expected and I've listened to the album more than once.

I'm hoping they don't change the ending, it makes sense.

The only thing I'd notice they missed out was Daisy was more chaotic in the book before meeting the band.

I've listened to the album more times than I want to admit! 😂🙈 pleasantly surprised!

I hope they dont change the ending too much, I can see them maybe changing some of it
...did anyone else notice that in the present day interviews Camilla is back to "Alveres"?? She was Dunne in the book...Im probably reading into it too much 😂

a Buzzfeed article has revealed that we do get the book ending
“As for Billy and Daisy’s romance, it’s a shame that the story never leans fully into the spectacle of them getting together. Billy spends the whole series pouting that he loves his wife, while Daisy spends it denying that she loves Billy. This shared emotional constipation is supposed to be the root of their transcendent connection, but it feels less like a love story than an adolescent spat. At least the Fleetwood Mac folks had affairs and got divorced! Billy and Daisy kiss exactly two times, and the second time, Billy only does it because he thinks Camila has already left him. Then Daisy tells him to go get her back.”

read the spoiler review at your own risk:https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/izzyampil/daisy-and-the-six-tv-show-review

a Buzzfeed article has revealed that we do get the book ending
“As for Billy and Daisy’s romance, it’s a shame that the story never leans fully into the spectacle of them getting together. Billy spends the whole series pouting that he loves his wife, while Daisy spends it denying that she loves Billy. This shared emotional constipation is supposed to be the root of their transcendent connection, but it feels less like a love story than an adolescent spat. At least the Fleetwood Mac folks had affairs and got divorced! Billy and Daisy kiss exactly two times, and the second time, Billy only does it because he thinks Camila has already left him. Then Daisy tells him to go get her back.”

read the spoiler review at your own risk:https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/izzyampil/daisy-and-the-six-tv-show-review
Jeez...the reviewer didn't hold back she!??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I liked the book and the show is ok so far, im on episode 6 but the fact sam claflin looks 40 when everyone else looks 25 is off putting for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I liked the book and the show is ok so far, im on episode 6 but the fact sam claflin looks 40 when everyone else looks 25 is off putting for me
I know he does look very old with the long hair! But he plays the role sooo well

Reactions: 4
Any one more interested in Karen and Graham? I wish they got a bit more air time. I think the actors have great chemistry.

I am really enjoying the series but thought the episode on Simone and Greece didnt need a full episode on it's own.

Reactions: 8
Any one more interested in Karen and Graham? I wish they got a bit more air time. I think the actors have great chemistry.

I am really enjoying the series but thought the episode on Simone and Greece didnt need a full episode on it's own.
I wish they hadn’t just done the standalone episode there, unless they were going to lean in to the book more

I wish they hadn’t just done the standalone episode there, unless they were going to lean in to the book more
I agree...it kinda dragged a bit!

I'm sort of wishing for a wee bit more drama from them all this week, I feel like there hasn't been enough strife between the band!