Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’m grateful for retail staff that go out of their way to help 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I am grateful for the realisation that I only have 12 days left to work this year :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I'm grateful for food.

I've been eating really unhealthily for the past couple days and it's triggering some ED issues but I'm trying to be positive and grateful that I've been able to feed myself whatever I want, even if it wasn't the best for my health.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I'm grateful for my little brother being patient and on his best behaviour during a 3 hour appointment. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
woke up having an anxiety attack about lots of different things to the point i was completely frozen in my kitchen, eyes wide and fixed, not moving and barely breathing (like rigor mortis 😭) i managed to allow myself to go back to bed and rest (and take the day off) and i'm really grateful i did. i have to travel into london each day so imagine that coupled with an anxiety attack 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today was a bad day but I am grateful it will be over soon and tomorrow is a new day to start over

• Heart
Reactions: 6
today i am grateful croatia is in the quarterfinals of the world cup 🔥🇭🇷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for having time to myself, I don’t feel overwhelmed or busy or stressed. I can take the day slowly and relax 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.