Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I'm grateful for having the time and strength to tidy and clean my home, and grateful that I've been able to afford all the stuff that I need to organise and declutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm grateful I have been able to buy everything I need for my little sibling's Christmas goody bags because I don't particularly like Christmas myself so I like to get their presents and goody bags sorted early. I'm looking forward to their reactions when they open them! :)

• Heart
today i'm grateful for a clear mind after such a long time ❤ i was able to focus on getting so many things done today and had such a productive day. i quit my job recently which was killlllling me for years and this feeling is so refreshing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
today i’m grateful for some kind words from my sons nursery teacher. really gave me some reassurance and it’s always nice to hear he’s liked and doing well in himself 🤍

• Heart
today i'm grateful i had some time to myself after constantly being around people for about a week straight (from the moment i woke to sleep 😭 i'm introverted!)

am also grateful for my little black cat, a full stomach of warm tasty food, clean bed sheets and the nostalgic 90s christmas vibes in my mums house 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have been feeling low for last couple of days and just read something which I feel is a sign from the universe that everything will work out eventually. I am very grateful for it.

• Heart
Today I'm grateful my mum bought me a can of coca cola from the shop because it's the only drink that seems to help my nausea. It's a small act but I appreciate it a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.