Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for my partner, he's been amazing throughout my whole pregnancy and I'd have really struggled without him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Extremely grateful my daughter’s cardiology appointment ended in her being discharged today

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful to a stranger showing kindness to my daughter when we were confronted by a bunch of drunk men

• Heart
Today I am grateful for a good cry and a hot shower, that with a face full of makeup and I feel almost human again

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful for a nice day out. I hope my daughter when she's older looks back on her childhood and remembers the fun times and how I tried my best 💗

• Heart
Today I am grateful for the little wave I got off of the baby next door from his window as I was leaving for work 😅

• Heart
Today I am grateful for the sunshine and the way that all of the local wisteria has bloomed at once

• Heart
Today I am grateful to be at the beach. And for being honest with my feelings when someone upset me

• Heart
Today I am grateful for a good result on a mock exam for the exam I have Monday week.
I’m also grateful for a girly evening with my sisters and mum watching Eurovision.

• Heart
Today I’m grateful for another passing mark on a mock exam and the opportunity to be out in the garden in the sun