Daily Gratitude #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m grateful for Teams so I catch up with friends who aren’t local

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m grateful for my best friend. She bought me a can of red bull, bought me a sausage sandwich, made me coffee, held the baby whilst I did some jobs around the house and came with me on my first trip out with 2 kids. And she’s offered to come back tomorrow to tidy the house whilst I get a bit of rest 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I'm grateful for a few lovely hours reading my book in the sunshine. Bees around me pollinating, and birdsong the only background noise. Feeling unusually relaxed for this time on a Sunday x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m grateful for passing my first professional qual exam and for all of the support of my colleagues and family

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful one of my neighbours moved their car so I could do a turn in the road rather than having to reverse out of the road (I get so scared reversing out the road)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am grateful that when I asked 5 what she likes people to say about her she said “Fast, clever, and kind” which I thought was pretty cool. Then she said “I also like it when people say I’m smart” 😊 me too baby girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 3