Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
And she's well at it again today with the unmarked ads. It's weird because she has a few random stories marked as SP but the majority aren't marked at all. It just looks so lazy on her part. You'd think Ivory Lane would pull her up on it. I had thought she had copped on a bit when this thread started, but nope, she's still above the law!

Reactions: 3

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She's really selling out. Nicola Ross, sorrento and lily and rose trying on stuff she wouldn't be seen dead in. Give it up Helen and actually start sharing things you would wear. Please!
And while she is at it she might actually declare these “hick” fashions as AD and not collab/Sp as there is a vast difference! If you are getting paid actual money Helen it’s an AD!

caremum

VIP Member
Could she have tagged Park Hotel Kenmare any more in her stories? Wonder did she really pay for it with vouchers her husband got for his birthday.
I don't think the Brennans need to buy into the Insta Hun hype.

Though I liked her outfit and how it was a shop the wardrobe experience. Very relaxed. She seemed to have fun on the day as opposed to LLL.

DrTemperanceBrennan

She's really selling out. Nicola Ross, sorrento and lily and rose trying on stuff she wouldn't be seen dead in. Give it up Helen and actually start sharing things you would wear. Please!

petal1

VIP Member
This one is literally almost as bad as Lisa Lust at this stage. The greed. Sell, sell, sell every single day. All she's missing now is her very own brand of Chinese tat. I find her so inauthentic when modeling clothes now. She'll model and "love" anything once she's paid.

petal1

VIP Member
I noticed that when this thread started and she knew people like us were watching, she got a bit better at marking her ads. Now she seems to have gone right back as bad as ever for not marking ads.

Haven’t been watching her in ages as she drives me bonkers, but I’ve reported loads of her stories today. Petty, I know, but she deserves it!! It’s funny, she can always remember to tag every single story with the name of the boutique who are paying her, but cannot remember to tag the stories as #ad!!

Also, I agree that her face looks different but can’t put my finger on it. I think her eyes look different??

petal1

VIP Member
She's a great woman, so nice of her to help out these boutiques. I dunno how she doesn't get fed up of trying on outfits every single day, and trying to act enthusiastic when she clearly would never wear the items herself.

petal1

VIP Member
A free fecking Christmas tree for our favorite Diva today!

And again, all stories are either incorrectly tagged as #prinvite only (without the compulsory primary hashtag, #ad), or not tagged at all 😡 Reported again!

Imcurious

Yes! And married to a doctor as far as I know.

She had it in her profile until recently that she's a teacher, but she has deleted it. Dunno why.
She has been job sharing for the past few years so basically works 11 hours a week !! I’d imagine it’s just for shopping money etc, she def doesn’t need to work

• Wow

petal1

VIP Member
As much and all as we should be used to her flouting the rules I can’t believe she didn’t even tag one of those 20+ stories as #ad…although conveniently she never uses ad it’s always collab or Sp.
I reported every one! She's unreal. Don't think she's ever used #ad, not that I've ever seen anyway. It's frustrating because she knows well what the laws are. I'd have some respect for her if she would just do her job properly.

Get Glam with Gret....another wan flouting the rules!
Never heard of this one before. Just had a quick look. She at least seems to make half an effort to mark her ads. Way, way too much of her kids on her grid though - in school uniforms and all. Madness.

Last edited:

Shop girl

Chatty Member
18 stories for Mad For Style Kinsale and not one single one marked as #ad or anything at all to indicate they're ads.

She had the nerve to say at the start ”this isn’t an ad or anything like that”, how the hell is it not an ad especially when she has a discount code. Hardly doing it for free or without getting clothes or something in return.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She is at it again with not declaring for the events people that she uses all the time and is mad tagging!

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Three posts on Facebook today and only one #sp stuck in at the end of Ivory Lane one. Def thinks she’s above the advertising laws. Waxes lyrical in her posts at great length and declares very little as #sp/collab/ad

gossipie

Chatty Member
What the #^*% has she done to her face? The latest hat pics. It’s like a weird shape from nose to mouth, then odd lips… is this her husband’s handiwork??

Attachments

Clarision

I know someone who lives in her park and they have a ladies WhatsApp group and apparently she never replies or gets involved in anything and the only time she does is when she has an even to flog
To be honest WhatsApp groups of residents etc can be a pain in the arse. Plenty of people don't want to be involved in the neighborhood groups etc. I'd definitely be swerving that

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She is getting more smug by the day. No # ad/collab on all the stories from the boutique. Did she go down there out of the goodness of her heart to try on all those clothes and get nothing in return? I very much doubt it. She is turning into Lisa’s Lust just a shopping channel now.
Pure sarky on the comment on her FB page.

Attachments