Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Not a single indication on any of today's Caroline Kilkenny Studio story that they're #ads. Reported yet again!

I really hope she gets a headache from the ASAI over this. They say "If a situation arises that there is significant ongoing non-compliance, we have the option of carrying out a formal investigation." so it sounds promising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Imcurious

Oh wow, I didn't know that, that she is responsible for starting off LLL. God she must be green watching her now. I'm not surprised to hear how you found her when you met her - that's exactly how she comes across on Insta too. Is she still a teacher, as she seems to be home a lot (though I know her stories could be pre-recorded)? There must be very good money in Insta for her to bother with it as they hardly need the money!
She was teaching part time when I met her so I assume she is still at that, she would have plenty of time off then !!

Iris2020

VIP Member
Notice how she is no longer tagging as #Spon #PR no hashtags at all now how does she get away with it. She must be getting paid for all the ads or promos she does. Why doesn't she make them clearly as #ads if that is what they are.

petal1

VIP Member
Just let me get out my tiny violin 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe if you followed the rules of your profession people would be more inclined to engage with your grid posts. Also, your grid is beyond boring.

IMG_7064.jpeg

Shop girl

Chatty Member
This one obviously didn’t get the memo from ASAI today about clearly declaring ads, a half assed effort with “previous ad” but not good enough. State of her in that sleeveless jumper. Horrendous.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She is mad secretly selling the Thermomix now under the guise of she borrowed one and how amazing they are …..#tag #tag #tag
That Thermomix thing is all very dodge, not tagged as ad or collab which it surely must be if borrowed from the Thermomix rep, not from a sister or friend. Def thinks she is above the regulations and getting past it by saying it’s borrowed. Never had any tags up when she stayed in the Amanda Cottages a few weekends ago and then running a competition for them again with no tagging.

petal1

VIP Member
And reported the thrss most recent Ivory Lane Oranmore unmarked ads in her grid too. ASAI will need to take on more staff with all the reports they're getting lately 😂

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Another day another boutique and not a hashtag to be seen again. Then swearing by the holos skincare when she gets “tweakments“ done but making out it’s all down to skincare. This one needs to get her comeuppance and soon.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
And it’s not actually an SP either it would be labelled as AD as she is clearly being paid for the stories not sponsored!

Shop girl

Chatty Member
What is it with the secrecy of the price of the Thermomix, just come out and say it rather than saying it’s spendy unless you’re loaded, it’s expensive etc. coming from one who did a big extension and refurb on her holiday home it’s a bit rich. Every single one of her stories on it should be tagged #ad too as this circumventing it by saying it’s borrowed is just plain deceitful.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
How many times does she actually need to say “lads”? I often think she uses it as a way of sounding down to earth so the gullible fools don’t realise she is selling to them and think she is like a buddy just showing them stuff.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
That radiator is coming off the wall with all her posing on it - how does she even think that’s a thing??

She also forgot to change a ‘we’ to a ‘they’ in her ‘carefully scripted review’ of that try on.
Ah let’s all be honest she has gotten so boring and stiff it’s so obvious that she really has no interest in any of the stuff she does anymore and it’s all for the $$$ now. And while I’m here, her absolute lack of using the word AD is unreal, according to her hashtags she mustn’t be getting paid for anything as SP & Collab are supposed to be used if you are given goods or a discount for the products you are advertising and AD if you are getting paid.
I swear I’ve said it before but she is just so sneaky and underhand especially for her blatant HOLOS skincare ! 😡 Rant over, I will leave now 🤣

petal1

VIP Member
No #ad again on today's Sorrento Cahir ads. I've reported her to the ASAI. I'm attaching the necessary screenshots here, in case anyone else has 5 minutes spare and wants to report her too. I'm gonna start doing it regularly as it's going on too long and she doesn't give a you-know-what about her viewers, who support her.

Here's the link: https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Shop girl

Chatty Member
She is very eloquent and writes big long descriptions on her Facebook posts but can’t spell sponsored in full or else amongst the hashtags might be a #sp or #ad but not very obvious. She did come on stories recently saying she always is clear about when something is an ad but I beg to disagree.
9DE78619-A8BC-4A41-9F09-2B95D29039C2.jpeg

Attachments

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Lost count of how many non labelled AD posts she have done this morning for the shoe shop..she must be getting paid a fortune to be there at 7.30am on a Saturday!
Off topic but does anyone follow Fashionablyfortyish…she is unreal for not tagging posts also.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Omg the Nicola Ross stuff the is selling (sorry not selling as it couldn’t possibly be a paid Ad) is just getting worse….I suppose that second house and Thermomix won’t pay for themselves 🤣

Shop girl

Chatty Member
So three different skin care promotions in three days this week. And if a fourth one came in the door tomorrow she’d promote that too. It’s all about the €€€ now with her. And how can those stories from ivory lane not be an ad when she has a 10%off code? Am confused as to how that works.

Attachments

petal1

VIP Member
She's so cheeky that I'm tempted to do an official complaint to the ASAI rather than using the short influencer form to report her.

I report her using the short form every time she doesn't label an ad. It says if the behavior continues they can open a formal investigation, so here's hoping!!