Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she is sickened by LLL as she was the one who put up the original LLL pic at the Galway races all those years ago that caused LLL to start her page and then she waaaay over shot DDD. I met her once in Cork, seemed full of herself and def keeping an eye on who was looking at her so I unfollowed.
Oh wow, I didn't know that, that she is responsible for starting off LLL. God she must be green watching her now. I'm not surprised to hear how you found her when you met her - that's exactly how she comes across on Insta too. Is she still a teacher, as she seems to be home a lot (though I know her stories could be pre-recorded)? There must be very good money in Insta for her to bother with it as they hardly need the money!

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, I didn't know that, that she is responsible for starting off LLL. God she must be green watching her now. I'm not surprised to hear how you found her when you met her - that's exactly how she comes across on Insta too. Is she still a teacher, as she seems to be home a lot (though I know her stories could be pre-recorded)? There must be very good money in Insta for her to bother with it as they hardly need the money!
She was teaching part time when I met her so I assume she is still at that, she would have plenty of time off then !!

Reactions: 4
She is at it again with not declaring for the events people that she uses all the time and is mad tagging!

Reactions: 3
And the DIVA is full blast with the selling since coming back from her hols! Spot the 'ad' on this one from yesterday.

D96F9FB1-8EFA-4293-B5ED-9F5544577B2F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I think she has a complete flea in her ear about this thread …she has never said anything was an ad until now …and now she is making it as small as possible. She has been getting away with so much but her time is up now as people are on to her

And she's well at it again today with the unmarked ads. It's weird because she has a few random stories marked as SP but the majority aren't marked at all. It just looks so lazy on her part. You'd think Ivory Lane would pull her up on it. I had thought she had copped on a bit when this thread started, but nope, she's still above the law!

Crikey I am actually shocked at all the selling she does these days…almost as bad as Tullamore QVC. I used to actually find Helen fairly trendy but I think she is selling her soul now and I don’t even believe she likes half the stuff she has on as she is almost over selling it

It's just non-stop selling, isn't it. Her stories are like groundhog day - the same things every. single. day. A long series of collab stories, a few random sponsored stories and then usually some stories that look like ads but that aren't declared (though we all know she's not posting them for the good of her health!!)

I feel she's almost zombie-like at this stage. Just going through the motions to sell, sell, sell. She looks dead beind the eyes as she tries to convince us she truly 'loves' dress number 436 of the week.
The sooner the influencer bubble bursts the better.

I've followed Helen from the beginning and I have to say she offers nothing now except flogging. At that the stuff she is selling most of the time is granny stuff and nothing I'd see her wearing. It's disappointing. She has nothing organic in terms of what she shoes its all prearranged collab/ad stuff.

I think she needs to reflect on what she's at on Instagram and what her target audience is. I'm a few years younger than her and wouldn't be seen dead in anything she's shown in the last few months. And it's thanks to tattle that the sp/collab has appeared on her stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've followed Helen from the beginning and I have to say she offers nothing now except flogging. At that the stuff she is selling most of the time is granny stuff and nothing I'd see her wearing. It's disappointing. She has nothing organic in terms of what she shoes its all prearranged collab/ad stuff.

I think she needs to reflect on what she's at on Instagram and what her target audience is. I'm a few years younger than her and wouldn't be seen dead in anything she's shown in the last few months. And it's thanks to tattle that the sp/collab has appeared on her stories!
She doesn’t do collab’s you’ll find she pronounces them co-lab’s morto for her. Also totally agree with the granny clothes, have seen her many times IRL and she absolutely doesn’t wear any of it…she looks much more relatable in her own clothes

And there we are again today with nicola Ross tat that she wouldn't be seen dead in...she must be raking it in with the co-labs!

Yeah it must be well paid. Otherwise would you be bothered. It must take a fair amount of time to try on all those bland clothes and she does multiple try ons a week. Her and the hubby have good jobs so I'm surprised she bothers with influencing really. I suppose it finances the holidays and the entertaining!

Isn't she so much more watchable when she's not selling non-stop? I've watched most of her Cambodia stories and they'll actually really enjoyable. I suppose the selling pays for these trips away though.

Could she have tagged Park Hotel Kenmare any more in her stories? Wonder did she really pay for it with vouchers her husband got for his birthday.

Could she have tagged Park Hotel Kenmare any more in her stories? Wonder did she really pay for it with vouchers her husband got for his birthday.
I don't think the Brennans need to buy into the Insta Hun hype.

Though I liked her outfit and how it was a shop the wardrobe experience. Very relaxed. She seemed to have fun on the day as opposed to LLL.

Have to give her huge credit for yesterday…she looked fab, loved she wore an existing outfit, love how she put on the birks as her feet were sore and she looked to be having a great time altogether. That Lisa’s Lust looked shocking and dowdy and not one photo of the actual style and she didn’t even go to the racecourse just stayed in a manky hotel conference room 😳

For an intelligent woman who has been in the social media game a good few years now how is it that she finds it so hard to use #AD and always seems to opt for a sly #collab or #sp for things she is blatantly selling and was paid to advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 6