Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god have you seen the latest reel?
Yes that will teach you for going on holiday while the thing that brings you income is in its most vulnerable stage!
I thought the point of those membranes was to slightly cover them with soil so slugs etc can’t find a nice home under them and then eat you entire crop…
🙄
For all her chat about being a flower farmer, and talking to flower farmers and getting tips, she hasn't got a bloody clue!

I have a half-size allotment plot, and even I am making arrangements for when I got away for a weekend!! She has two farms and nips off here there and everywhere without a second thought for the farms.
Unless it's bringing her content and views, she doesn't give a damn!!

Reactions: 4
I feel like the ADHD, or whatever it is she claims to have, gets the blame for her badly run half arsed businesses. Boo boo.... the husbands away....I wonder if he was crying when she left him to go off on her jollys with her mates? I highly doubt it. Why does no-one in her close circle tell her how badly she's coming over? It's so predictable and pathetic.

Reactions: 2
She fucked up at Millets so badly last year, you'd have thought she'd have really tried her absolute best this year.

I think she's starting making a lot of money on her insta coaching/reels academy business and she's going to focus on that. Hence dropping the ball on the farm as the other biz is much easier money!

Reactions: 3
I think she's starting making a lot of money on her insta coaching/reels academy business and she's going to focus on that. Hence dropping the ball on the farm as the other biz is much easier money!
Absolutely, she's purposely bleeping up to have an excuse to stop it next year

All the loose soil over the membrane as well - it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain that weeds will grow in that, why didn’t she sweep it back into the holes? (Rhetorical question - that would involve her actually doing some work not fannying around with her phone in her hand filming)

Is she still 'friends' with the couple who she commissioned to design her merch from last year? Or the PA who mysteriously disappeared without a mention? 🤔

I hope she paid the people that designed her merch because I have followed them on Instagram and seem a really nice couple.

I bet Andie is a nightmare to work with.

Reactions: 5
I hope she paid the people that designed her merch because I have followed them on Instagram and seem a really nice couple.

I bet Andie is a nightmare to work with.
You know it. Plus she shown herself to be a bit of a dodgy cow. Not sure I'd like to be in business with her.

She infuriates me so much. She can’t manage the workload she has and is now adding more with a load of merchandise, presumably exploiting the people who made it all who will never be mentioned again after this year. If she wants to sell flowery things, great. But she calls herself a flower farmer but just spends her days filming silly reels with her mouth open and jumping around. Her minions do all of the hard work on the farms. It’s boring and in a year or two, teaching people to do the same silly reels will not be a profitable business. The other thing that annoys me is that she “didn’t miss out on Chelsea” she was banned for breaking the rules and behaving inappropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She infuriates me so much. She can’t manage the workload she has and is now adding more with a load of merchandise, presumably exploiting the people who made it all who will never be mentioned again after this year.
And the massive list of random tat she wants to have made - who even uses mouse mats anymore ?! She’s just going to have a ton of dead stock then we’ll have reels of her crying because she can’t shift it.

• Haha
And the massive list of random tat she wants to have made - who even uses mouse mats anymore ?! She’s just going to have a ton of dead stock then we’ll have reels of her crying because she can’t shift it.
Who the duck what’s a bloody mousemat from this cry baby dopey cow? She has lost the plot!

She infuriates me so much. She can’t manage the workload she has and is now adding more with a load of merchandise, presumably exploiting the people who made it all who will never be mentioned again after this year. If she wants to sell flowery things, great. But she calls herself a flower farmer but just spends her days filming silly reels with her mouth open and jumping around. Her minions do all of the hard work on the farms. It’s boring and in a year or two, teaching people to do the same silly reels will not be a profitable business. The other thing that annoys me is that she “didn’t miss out on Chelsea” she was banned for breaking the rules and behaving inappropriately.
Hahaha, she's been reading Tattle I see! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Hahaha, she's been reading Tattle I see! 🤣
I know. Silly cow. Love's using quotes from here but will never admit that to her followers, well quote this....... sort your beard out you grubby messy cow.
---
Oh she thinks she's so clever doesn't she.....Well wait a week or two and she'll be crying into her phone cos the next catastrophe has befallen her, looking for sympathy from complete strangers, who frankly, don't really give a tit about her and her slug ridden dahlias.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Told ya! Boo hoo....."I've got a flower farm and I've had to water it cos the irrigation system is broken" i mean .....yeah........flowers equals watering....moans if its hot and sunny ......moans if its raining........No-one cares. Another day another moan. Not so clever now Andi are you? Wheres that stupid open mouthed grin now?

• Haha
The irrigation that she bitched and moaned about having to pay to install many months AFTER planting a whole field of dahlias with no means of watering 😂 I mean, it’s not like flowers need water or anything!

• Haha
Annnnnnnd another Tattle quote to try and get sympathy from the masses 🙄
Why come on here and read about yourself, you know it’s not going to be glowing reviews haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6