Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it though? I thought your household income had to be below a certain threshold to get free school meals? Surely they don’t qualify. I bloody hope they don’t qualify
It was like this at my mother's primary school in London. Free school meals for low income families only.

Not sure if they still even do free milk in school anymore.

Is it though? I thought your household income had to be below a certain threshold to get free school meals? Surely they don’t qualify. I bloody hope they don’t qualify
Free for Year 1 & 2 for everyone, regardless of means. Unless it’s changed??

Reactions: 3
Free for everyone until year 3 regardless of income now. But if she isn't eating, waking up at night crying etc then I don't get why they don't give her a pack lunch, get her to help, put in what she wants. It's mad because one of my kids is not fussy at all but but would say things like, it doesn't taste like your mash, or it doesn't taste like your spag bol so he would take a packed lunch lots. No shame in it, lots of kids are fussy, give the poor girl a packed lunch. I worked in a school for a while and lunch time was always when the reception kids would get upset about food.

Reactions: 5
It was like this at my mother's primary school in London. Free school meals for low income families only.

Not sure if they still even do free milk in school anymore.
No free milk for kids in Aus now, it was awful, delivered early & sat in the heat so it was hot before the kids got to drink it.🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's now picked her lunches for the week! Why the hell weren't they sitting with the kids to let them help choose what they had anyway. My kids have always chosen their own school lunches.

She's now picked her lunches for the week! Why the hell weren't they sitting with the kids to let them help choose what they had anyway. My kids have always chosen their own school lunches.
If there’s not a pink meal, purple meal and green meal then the girls must have THE SAME meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, I’m sure it’s still free for any child up to seven years old, was an initiative of Nick Clegg during the Conservative/Liberal coalition government of 2010-2015.
My grandchildren of 6 and 4 get their school lunches free even though their parents aren’t entitled to any other benefits.

Reactions: 6
She’s been sent a goody bok !!
It’s a flipping boX for goodness sake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve a headache from looking at Jimmy’s hair this morning. It looks so tight

Reactions: 4
Havent watched these two for ages, but i see theyre still churning out the same shite. I know its their accent and its regional, but they sound so rough, like a right pair of chavs.

Of course Lottie is fine at school, she gets treated better and given more attention there than at home!

Reactions: 11
Not allowed jewellery at that school 😳🙄

No, I’m sure it’s still free for any child up to seven years old, was an initiative of Nick Clegg during the Conservative/Liberal coalition government of 2010-2015.
My grandchildren of 6 and 4 get their school lunches free even though their parents aren’t entitled to any other benefits.
All infant lunches are free! 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.