Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that story where the gels are trying on sunglasses, and one of the twins literally shoves lottie out the way so she can pose in front of the mirror. 😔

it's also such a shame that lottie was clearly told which sunglasses she was getting, because she seemed pretty happy with the glittery frozen sunnies, but of course she had to match with the twins, and they chose different ones.

and yeah, buying lottie clothes thatvare obviously going to be far too big for her. i feel so sorry for that kid.

Reactions: 8
that story where the gels are trying on sunglasses, and one of the twins literally shoves lottie out the way so she can pose in front of the mirror. 😔

it's also such a shame that lottie was clearly told which sunglasses she was getting, because she seemed pretty happy with the glittery frozen sunnies, but of course she had to match with the twins, and they chose different ones.

and yeah, buying lottie clothes thatvare obviously going to be far too big for her. i feel so sorry for that kid.
I saw that, I was flicking through wjth no sound, was she told off for it?

why do they always have to wear the same outfit too? its one of my ikks about parents of twins/triplets ( i dont even like siblings of different ages dressed like it) they look like clones ..ok for a party or a wedding but let them have some individuality!
i have twins nieces who are not identical same age as the triplets..they have very definite ideas about how they like to dress . one always wears dresses and the other happy in leggings or jeans but will occasionally wear a dress.
Lottie really reminds me of one of them (she has same cheeky but kind nature) so i think thats why it makes me sad how shes treated compared to the twins.
Also hate it when parents insist on having to buy clothes in the exact age kids are rather than if they fit them nicely. all for getting your moneys worth but poor kids in to big or too small clothes look uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
Hilarious that the paddling pool she wanted was dearer on Amazon!!!! A brand they get paid to work with but won’t actually invest into the company itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just about sums that bleeping family up!!

Also can I clarify to the rest of the country/world! None of us talk like Charlotte in Essex! I honestly wish she’d pronounce her words properly! Drives me insane!!!

Reactions: 12
why do they always have to wear the same outfit too? its one of my ikks about parents of twins/triplets ( i dont even like siblings of different ages dressed like it) they look like clones ..ok for a party or a wedding but let them have some individuality!
i have twins nieces who are not identical same age as the triplets..they have very definite ideas about how they like to dress . one always wears dresses and the other happy in leggings or jeans but will occasionally wear a dress.
Lottie really reminds me of one of them (she has same cheeky but kind nature) so i think thats why it makes me sad how shes treated compared to the twins.
Also hate it when parents insist on having to buy clothes in the exact age kids are rather than if they fit them nicely. all for getting your moneys worth but poor kids in to big or too small clothes look uncomfortable
Totally agree about dressing twins & multiples in identical outfits.
Let the kids express themselves & show some individuality,

Reactions: 5
Triplets bring in more money, as Lottie is non identical if they weren’t dressed the same they wouldn’t attract as much attention when out & about

Reactions: 5
Did Alex take annual leave to look after Jimmy Goldenchild today or was he working at the same time?!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree about dressing twins & multiples in identical outfits.
Let the kids express themselves & show some individuality,
it's the same with the colours - pink for annabella, purple for florence and green for lottie, always. i mean, okay if you want to do that when they babies, but at this age they must have their own favourite colours which don't magically coincide with the colours they have had forced upon them. i imagine if lottie ever dared to show a preference for pink or purple, she'd be shoved in green regardless, and told that those colours belong to her sisters. it's not fair to not allow their own personalities to flourish, and allow them to have their own separate likes and dislikes that are different from each other and encourage them to pursue their own interests and hobbies, because they are three separate individuals who were. not born solely to do everything identically solely to earn money for their parents. they may well have colour preferences which are not the ones which were assigned to them at birth - yet it seems they don't have a choice. even in their latest disney princess reel, the girls have to wear the outfits of the princesses which match their colours, rather than dress as their favourite princess. a while ago, i actually saw annabella dressed in yellow as belle, florence in blue as cinderella and little lottie in pink as sleeping beauty and she genuinely looked SO happy to be dressed either as her actual favourite princess, or to be allowed to wear her favourite colour for once. it's just sad that the whole triplet USP is the priority, way above allowing the girls to develop their own individual personalities. 😔

and as for the sunglasses, the photo alex posted shows lottie in a totally different pair, which kinda proves that they didn't all choose to be matching - the twins chose matching sunglasses, so lottie was obviously told she had to have those too, despite preferring a different pair.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Triplets bring in more money, as Lottie is non identical if they weren’t dressed the same they wouldn’t attract as much attention when out & about
I so dislike when they're addressed as twins n lottie...

• Wow
How sad that Lottie is pretending to video herself walking round the garden centre copying her abysmal parents

• Sad
Cut the kids nails and maybe they won’t scratch each other , poor Lottie’s clothes are hanging off her

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Lotties my favorite to watch... she's just such a delight... currently the sheep being renamed daily is so cute...
On another topic...the pamper session for YT felt a bit much... girls are too young... anyways they seemed to enjoy it...so never mind... though could think of so many better treats for them...

Reactions: 4
Did Alex take annual leave to look after Jimmy Goldenchild today or was he working at the same time?!
The rest of us book in annual leave. Alex must book in the days he will actually be working. Don’t know how he still has a job.

it's the same with the colours - pink for annabella, purple for florence and green for lottie, always. i mean, okay if you want to do that when they babies, but at this age they must have their own favourite colours which don't magically coincide with the colours they have had forced upon them. i imagine if lottie ever dared to show a preference for pink or purple, she'd be shoved in green regardless, and told that those colours belong to her sisters.
Completely agree. It’s ridiculous still having “assigned” colours at this age. And why do the other girls get more typical “girls” colours while Lottie is given green which she doesn’t even seem to particularly like. I can’t believe they don’t realise the favouritism they show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One eye on all the kids, one on the phone hey?!
Glad the kids got to do something other than run riot at a garden centre though.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone read the comment on Alex’s post when he was praising Char for taking all their kids out on her own, shock!!! Someone rightly said your not the only big family and his wife does it everyday 🙌🏻👏😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.