Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these days it’s multiples equals freebies galore every single triplet or quad family about on ig have all been on day trips holidays and has clothing and shoes gifted left right and centre IMO I’m less likely to go and buy from them or visit the place if they are constantly gifting to greedy grabby families 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, I always try to avoid those companies that give to the greedy.

Reactions: 3
The other quad mom is at it again £250 given to her in school shoes, them moaning she got to get so much uniform, I’ve just watched her stories I don’t understand why they need that much there’s only 5 days in a week and she’s got a washing machine 🙀
Oh yes ... n they're moving next door... soon .. house is up for sale.. she'd mentioned it over year ago... more garden space to add extension to the house... get ready for more freebies... also that jungle place visit was also PR sample...

Trying on school shoes barefoot 🤢
Gross.
Who takes kids shopping for shoes without having socks on?
She’d be better getting them measured and fitted for school shoes too.
I guess Clarke’s or Start Rite didn’t offer them freebies 🙄

Reactions: 2
Gross.
Who takes kids shopping for shoes without having socks on?
She’d be better getting them measured and fitted for school shoes too.
I guess Clarke’s or Start Rite didn’t offer them freebies 🙄
Lottie had a pair of Asda school shoes on while the others were looking at plimsoles.

Reactions: 1
Now they are 'going cinema' after Henners haircut. The girls are all wearing slip on shoes that are absolutely massive on them. They can't be comfortable or good for their feet.

And cheap school shoes since they can't get them free makes me so angry. They can afford proper fitting shoes.

Reactions: 6
Now they are 'going cinema' after Henners haircut. The girls are all wearing slip on shoes that are absolutely massive on them. They can't be comfortable or good for their feet.

And cheap school shoes since they can't get them free makes me so angry. They can afford proper fitting shoes.
Oh my, those shoes are a disgrace, much too big and not for the first time, an accident waiting to happen there.
Did anyone see Alex fall on his arse refereeing Henry’s football game? 🤣

it looks like little Lottie is wearing them on the wrong feet too 😔

Reactions: 5
Who would ask char for advise on potty training it took the gels about 18months! She used every excuse in the book about why it took so long when she's just a lazy parent!

..... as for Lotties shoes they fall off when she walks 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the potty full of wee in the back of every video again 🤢 it was constant up until recently with the girls!
So they spend a fortune on their house, she buys herself and Henry all named clothes and trainers and the girls get cheap school shoes from asda. Shame really, they have been working hard them girls to earn them money, doing videos and poxy questions when they don't want to but still get cheap shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for the potty full of wee in the back of every video again 🤢 it was constant up until recently with the girls!
So they spend a fortune on their house, she buys herself and Henry all named clothes and trainers and the girls get cheap school shoes from asda. Shame really, they have been working hard them girls to earn them money, doing videos and poxy questions when they don't want to but still get cheap shoes.
Seems the girls do all the work while Charlotte and Henry reap the lions share of the spoils!
Surely they could have got them measured and fitted for better quality school shoes, would have probably been the first shoes that fit them correctly.

Reactions: 7
They definitely could. I’m a single income and admittedly my kids were supermarket clothes or clothes from Matalan etc buy shoes I would only ever buy properly fitted. Rather than buying several pairs of cheap tat I just buy 2 pairs each. One for nursery/school & one for home life.
Cheap Ill fitting shoes are so bad for their growing feet

They definitely could. I’m a single income and admittedly my kids were supermarket clothes or clothes from Matalan etc buy shoes I would only ever buy properly fitted. Rather than buying several pairs of cheap tat I just buy 2 pairs each. One for nursery/school & one for home life.
Cheap Ill fitting shoes are so bad for their growing feet
Yes, same with my grandchildren, we don’t skimp on shoes, supermarket uniforms and even sometimes hand me down items of clothing, but shoes we won’t compromise on.

So sad, looked liked she had flip flops on when She was walking
The size of the gap all around the shoes 😳
Poor little Lottie, all three of them looked to be wearing shoes that were too big but Lotties looked enormous on her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Omg lotties shoes!!! they look about 5times too big !! I hope she doesn’t fall over and hurt herself, it seems as if it doesn’t matter if clothes and shoes fit as long as they match at all costs !!!! 😱

Omg lotties shoes!!! they look about 5times too big !! I hope she doesn’t fall over and hurt herself, it seems as if it doesn’t matter if clothes and shoes fit as long as they match at all costs !!!! 😱
i wondered that too..do they just buy her the same size as the twins like they do with her clothes ...and how can they not notice the poor love has her shoes on the wrong feet? one of my nieces does this and we always notice and make a silly joke of it and swap them round for her !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.