Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meeslepende tour van ikea daar 🙄
[/CITAAT]
They seem to go from one freebie to another.
They get stuff for the quads, obviously times four and also for their older girl too.
They really are taking the piss with the amount of stuff they get given.
There are far more worthy causes if companies want to give stuff away.
When I watch them all I see Lottie strugle to join her sisters when they play. You can see it in the pictures: Charlot always holds hands with Annabella and Florence, Lottie is being ignored. Also.., it’s extremely bizarre to see Alex trying to get in contact with his children, they ignore their father. At this age!! And I get it! Always the camera, full face. No matter the activity, the parents always hunt their children for the Gram. It’s terrible to watch.
I watch English Insta story’s because I’m a Dutch girl and I like to learn the English language better… but Charlot’s voice is pure terror for my ears..

Anyone else notice Henry become chubby, like his dad? Must be The healthy food (not)….

Saw that too 😂😂
Yes!!!!!! Couldn’t believe it at first…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another soft play item free! 🤬
Seriously! Why not donate it to someone far more in need? Than this pair of greedy so & so’s! They have loads of soft play & other toys! Don’t need anymore! Gift to those in need instead of this greedy ungrateful pair! Not seen the wooden climbing frame they got! No doubt sold it!

Reactions: 3
Well said. This is something that really annoys me. They can certainly afford numerous days out per week for 5 children. I think they’d be a lot more likeable if they gifted their tickets to a few families. No harm to them but I can feel their insta career coming to an end very shortly.
Another soft play item free! 🤬
Seriously! Why not donate it to someone far more in need? Than this pair of greedy so & so’s! They have loads of soft play & other toys! Don’t need anymore! Gift to those in need instead of this greedy ungrateful pair! Not seen the wooden climbing frame they got! No doubt sold it!

Reactions: 2
I’m my opinion it’s something I’d expect kids to have/want, not a married couple in their late 30’s. They’ve spent a lot of the girls money on the house and there’s nothing luxurious about it.

Reactions: 4
The other quad mom is at it again £250 given to her in school shoes, them moaning she got to get so much uniform, I’ve just watched her stories I don’t understand why they need that much there’s only 5 days in a week and she’s got a washing machine 🙀

Reactions: 5
Charlotte off to a trampoline plays place with the kids for her nephews birthday party.
She also marks it as #gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is she being gifted birthday parties for other members of her family now?!!!

The other quad mom is at it again £250 given to her in school shoes, them moaning she got to get so much uniform, I’ve just watched her stories I don’t understand why they need that much there’s only 5 days in a week and she’s got a washing machine 🙀
Start rite shoes gifted to them that can afford to buy them for themselves (well they definitely must be able to afford them with all the other gifted stuff they save money on) while many kids whose parents are struggling are having to make do with ill fitting cheap makes!!!
It really makes me sick that there’s so much unfairness in the world.
Gift the shoes to those whose parents struggle to afford them not greedy takers like them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is there a thread on her? :)

She winds me up more than anyone else lately that one so expectant she is all about the gifts and I can’t help but dislike her tone with the girls either

I don’t think there is, someone needs to start one.
Yes agreed she’s worse than anyone else lately a few times now we’ve mentioned her and her love of freebies I think someone looked at her grid and every single post and pic was gifted stuff x5 😡

• Wow
grrrrr they're at my local Kushi ...no doubt blagging a free meal ..greedy grabaldys.
From Alexs stories i think Charlottes mum and dad live near me too!
Its a really great curry house and they are a really reliable take away too always deliver on time which we use a lot..The man that runs it is lovely. They had a rota system with their other branches at the height of the pandemic where each week one would shut and provide meals for the staff at local hospitals. i wondered why they kept mentioning them, getting meals from here as there not one anywhere near SWF...now we know!

Reactions: 1
The piplets are awful too, and she often doesn’t declare things as a gift! One post recently had five gifted activities not declared! Another multiple mum went with them and had declared it!

do these people pay for anything? 😡

I thought that! Why does the older one need 3/4 skirts AND 2 dresses? Surely their washing machine is on constantly anyway lol. And 4 cardigans!?

I thought that! Why does the older one need 3/4 skirts AND 2 dresses? Surely their washing machine is on constantly anyway lol. And 4 cardigans!?
It’s quite hideous to be buying so much uniform.
If we want to move towards a more sustainable planet we need to be buying much less.

The piplets are awful too, and she often doesn’t declare things as a gift! One post recently had five gifted activities not declared! Another multiple mum went with them and had declared it!

They were on a tv documentary years ago

Charlotte off to a trampoline plays place with the kids for her nephews birthday party.
She also marks it as #gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is she being gifted birthday parties for other members of her family now?!!!

Start rite shoes gifted to them that can afford to buy them for themselves (well they definitely must be able to afford them with all the other gifted stuff they save money on) while many kids whose parents are struggling are having to make do with ill fitting cheap makes!!!
It really makes me sick that there’s so much unfairness in the world.
Gift the shoes to those whose parents struggle to afford them not greedy takers like them.

I think these days it’s multiples equals freebies galore every single triplet or quad family about on ig have all been on day trips holidays and has clothing and shoes gifted left right and centre IMO I’m less likely to go and buy from them or visit the place if they are constantly gifting to greedy grabby families 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.