Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she boasts about doing her washing. You literally load the machine and press a button. She doesn’t wash it by hand with a mangle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New front door post incoming!!!!!!

Or have I missed them Posting about that lol

We all know they don’t tit money!!!

Thank you Florence, Lottie and Annabella for treating your parents to a new front door!!

To be fair, they’re clearly getting EVERYTHING done before the Insta bollocks hopefully dries up!! Or they introduce laws to protect children being EXPLOITED for money!!!

Reactions: 6
That’s just a normal day for most of us lol , shame she’s got no washing line nothing better then clothes dried outside
Wouldn’t look good for the gram having a washing line in her garden 😂😂
She’d use one of it were sponsored or gifted though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gifted a bar?? 🤣

Has she washed her hair since it was done Monday???? Atleast it’s not just the girls that are left unkept 🤦🏼‍♀️

New food shop video on YouTube, what a pair of lazy tit parents , everything in pre cut packet can’t even be assed to cut up a mushroom 🤬 and the hospital have said Lottie’s got a really good diet 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
New food shop video on YouTube, what a pair of lazy tit parents , everything in pre cut packet can’t even be assed to cut up a mushroom 🤬 and the hospital have said Lottie’s got a really good diet 😂😂😂
Chezza might think she shops cleverwy but there’s nothing about a £4 roast chicken that appeals to me.

• Haha
So they can spend 70k + on their house, but they do a budget food shop?? surely giving your kids the best nutritious food you can afford instead of spending unnecessary thousands to make your house Instagramable!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Zoos, farms, theme parks all open and the kids get taken to...the pub. Because of course they did.

Chezza might think she shops cleverwy but there’s nothing about a £4 roast chicken that appeals to me.
Can’t believe how much healthier Alex looks with his hair cut. It’s now time to get Jimmy’s cut.

sorry I’ve no idea why this has replied directly to your post.

Reactions: 3
I’m really holding out all hope they’re backing away from Insta!
I mean, I highly doubt it but we can all live in hope

Still mention of the new black front door 🤔🤣

Reactions: 1
So they’re very very quiet!!
I think it’s because they realise that when the girls are at school they’re as boring as the rest of us 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad to see the cameras seem to be off at bedtime the last few days. Hopefully it continues

• Heart
Dog leash stored where Jimmy can hang himself with it, very clever 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just been watching their video on Youtube about their weekly shop. I live in Spain and I know food culture is different over here, but I can't see a single piece of fruit or veg in that shop they did. Is that weird? Have things changed in the UK now and you cant get some tomatoes, onions and pepper and make a tomato sauce? Or buy maybe some bananas and apples for the kiddos?
Edit.... just seen a melon and some strawberrys..... OK I suppose

Just been watching their video on Youtube about their weekly shop. I live in Spain and I know food culture is different over here, but I can't see a single piece of fruit or veg in that shop they did. Is that weird? Have things changed in the UK now and you cant get some tomatoes, onions and pepper and make a tomato sauce? Or buy maybe some bananas and apples for the kiddos?
Edit.... just seen a melon and some strawberrys..... OK I suppose
They are, quite simply, lazy

It is cheaper to make a sauce from scratch but it is quicker for them to open a jar

They could make fruit salad or chop up a banana and serve with natural yogurt for breakfast, but it is quicker to give to them 4 sugar laden yogurts

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.