Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching their video on Youtube about their weekly shop. I live in Spain and I know food culture is different over here, but I can't see a single piece of fruit or veg in that shop they did. Is that weird? Have things changed in the UK now and you cant get some tomatoes, onions and pepper and make a tomato sauce? Or buy maybe some bananas and apples for the kiddos?
Edit.... just seen a melon and some strawberrys..... OK I suppose
There’s no sponsorship opportunities with homemade food. They like their food branded, out of a jar, so they can get sent free food and sponsorship opportunities from the brands.

Reactions: 8
There’s no sponsorship opportunities with homemade food. They like their food branded, out of a jar, so they can get sent free food and sponsorship opportunities from the brands.
What like the ryvitas they never bleeping seem to eat anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And porridge????? Wasn’t there porridge???

Also I noticed that Liam plus triplets or something now has management? Why a dad of triplets needs management I don’t know!
However, I’m guessing it’s in the pipeline for these graballys! OR they’re absolutely gutted! Because he only has 34k odd followers!!

When you look at their feed compared to others it’s absolutely dogshit scraping the barrel!!!

‘Oh look the girls like football!’ No Alex, they’ve noticed how much attention Henry gets with football so clawing at some themselves 🙄

Reactions: 3
The latest video on Alex page. My mum said to me that the way he throws the ball at Lottie looks like he is aiming for her face or throwing it hard. I watched but unsure. But that little girl needs to be saved.

Reactions: 1
The latest video on Alex page. My mum said to me that the way he throws the ball at Lottie looks like he is aiming for her face or throwing it hard. I watched but unsure. But that little girl needs to be saved.
I think it was just because he couldnt put his camera or phone down for one sec to enjoy a game with his girls so the ball ended up in her face...Just enjoy the moment man.

Reactions: 5
It was a children’s ball as opposed to a football so they’re very lightweight, it would have hit her with the same force as a football, they’re ideal for learning how to catch for this reason

Why do ‘influencers’ believe it’s ok to take photos of other people’s houses and post them?!
I would be fuming if someone potentially compromised my security by sharing my house for the whole world to see

Reactions: 3
Latest YouTube! bleeping hell! Lord give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wouldn’t take ANY advice from them! EVER

Reactions: 1
Lol right!
His poor children are malnourished and are likely to have life long problems due to neglect and he and his wife are overweight tea drinkers who live off the same processed junk they feed their kids

Reactions: 4
So now they have become health and fitness guru’s😳 by eating Pre packaged stir fry and sauce everyday and walking their dog, do me a favour !!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now they have become health and fitness guru’s😳 by eating Pre packaged stir fry and sauce everyday and walking their dog, do me a favour !!!!! 🤣
This is probably a desperate attempt to reinvent themselves & try hold onto their audience. Now that the girls aren’t attracting as much attention they need to come up with something fast. health & fitness is a bit of a joke when their video prior to this one was a grocery haul full of crap

Reactions: 5
Reg Galbally and Henry Hinch need to both be sent off to doggie day care for obese pooches. Both dogs are owned by halfwits.

Reactions: 7
I still struggle to comprehend how has to make any effort to get to 10k steps a day 😱
Should be a breeze

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.