Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I really think now that the girls aren’t pulling in as much attention, she’s trying to aim for a different audience. She’s a lot more conscious of her appearance on camera now & apart from the triplets birthday it’s not really about them as much as it once was. I think she knows if she wants to continue making money from Instagram & partnerships she needs to make the page less about the girls & find something that will hold her audience.
Her dog walk was cringe, fake smiling into her phone, 🙈 it's what 13yr olds do, not grown women. Looks like she's on some fitness thing, wonder what they will be after come September when girls start full time school, hopefully it will be the end of the Greedballys, they are so boring now without the girls bring home they have nothing.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it strange that she has to go out to reach her 10k steps? Surely as a mother of 5 and such a crazy hectic life she tells us they live, 10k steps would just happen? I don’t have 5 kids to run around after, but I meet my 10k everyday without having to go out for a walk? She really must sit on her 🍑 all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it strange that she has to go out to reach her 10k steps? Surely as a mother of 5 and such a crazy hectic life she tells us they live, 10k steps would just happen? I don’t have 5 kids to run around after, but I meet my 10k everyday without having to go out for a walk? She really must sit on her 🍑 all day!
It’s tough getting 10,000 steps in whilst sitting and enjoying your 12th cuppa of the day 🤷🏻

Reactions: 6
Think you've hit the nail on the head, this just proves that she does sod all, all day. I had 3 kids under 5 and I never sat down more than 10mins,never had a hot cup of tea etc, thinking about it now I probably more than 10k before lunch time.

Chezza is the queen of laziness, & she has just proved it, without meaning too 😂 😂 😂

They’re shocking quiet
Lovely isn't it, ☺ hopefully the girls are being left alone to be just kids, doing kid stuff without being filmed.

Maybe Greaseball is actually doing some work and so can't film them. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They’re shocking quiet
It’s Wednesday the mother and father are undoubtedly there and they are breaking covid rules and will no doubt have them in the house. She is probably cooking them a meal as I type because we all know Charlotte is a lazy bint who won’t cook for her family 🙄

Yep always are on a Wednesday when they presumably have grandparents round!
I know wednesday is always a quiet one but in general there’s not as much content as there once was, not that I’m complaining!

Could they make it any more obvious they read here 😂😂😂 sad that she only brushes the girls hair to be able to take pictures of it & post it to Instagram 🙄
Shame they don't take on board what else is posted on here, they would be much parents if they did.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.