Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who’s watching the kids while she gets her hair done. Surely he’s not minding kids while he’s meant to be working hard.

Reactions: 4
What a complete load of bollocks.
How in God's name can a company pay these twats to do an ad, when every word is a lie, and everyone that reads it knows it is.
Do these companies think we will all rush out and buy Kingsmill bread. Unbelievable.
Somebody should post...never ever seen you eat bread .n certainly not the girls

Reactions: 2
Somebody should post...never ever seen you eat bread .n certainly not the girls
They will probs block anyone that does, and be called a troll, jealous etc by other sheeple followers who seem to think they are the best parents since sliced bread, (see what I done there) 😂 😂 😂 😂 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, doesn’t look like she is using the salon they went to to get the girls hair cut that time they made a video. They are so bleeping fickle. I don’t know what anyone gifts them stuff. Such ungrateful cu*ts. You would think being that a small business gave them 3 free haircuts she would go back and spend her money there. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder who’s watching the kids while she gets her hair done. Surely he’s not minding kids while he’s meant to be working hard.
Henry at school. Girls at nursery. Just Jimmy at home. She would leave him at home for Alec to take care of. No doubt would have a day off!

So, doesn’t look like she is using the salon they went to to get the girls hair cut that time they made a video. They are so bleeping fickle. I don’t know what anyone gifts them stuff. Such ungrateful cu*ts. You would think being that a small business gave them 3 free haircuts she would go back and spend her money there. twit
She never got her hair done for free. That would be them out. Plus perhaps more expensive than the place she goes🤔

They don’t feel they owe anyone their custom for freebies! They just take what they can get & leave it at that. They are so ungrateful, selfish, manky & just want to be top social media influencers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They haven’t been sponsored to.
This made me LOOOOOOOOOL!, 😂 😂 Maybe there's some new anti tangle/matted child's hair product on the market that their after, I really wouldn't put anything past these two greedy abusers.

Reactions: 5
This made me LOOOOOOOOOL!, 😂 😂 Maybe there's some new anti tangle/matted child's hair product on the market that their after, I really wouldn't put anything past these two greedy abusers.
I’m sure they have already plugged tangle teezers in the past! Just goes to show that even with gifted products they still can’t take care of their kids properly

ABFA2735-011B-4E49-BCB1-E8D29FAB92CC.jpeg

Yep, I knew I saw it somewhere. It’s embarrassing for the brand!! I just don’t get why they just neglect their kids like that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sure they have already plugged tangle teezers in the past! Just goes to show that even with gifted products they still can’t take care of their kids properly

View attachment 537700

Yep, I knew I saw it somewhere. It’s embarrassing for the brand!! I just don’t get why they just neglect their kids like that.
Oh Jesus didn't see this, well they obviously don't use it 😡
I wish companies would do proper research before working with tramps like these, & not just look for over 100k follower accounts 😡 which many have probably been brought.

Reactions: 1
Makes me so sad. Poor girl.
There’s absolutely no excuse for that, she managed to spend hours in a salon yesterday & get out for a walk last night but she can’t manage a minute to run a comb through her hair. All it takes is a wet comb on the way out the door to tame that frizz. I have to do it with my little girl here she has the same kind of hair, it’s not even 30 seconds out of my whole day, it’s zero effort. There are 2 parents there.

Reactions: 4
As with everything else no thought or care that Lottie is different to the others. Her hair is different and needs different care. Just like she is smaller and needs smaller clothes but they don't care because it's all free.

Look at the state of the poor girls hair, hasn't seen a brush for days, the other two, their hair looks very greasy as usual. Whilst their F'ing excuse of a mother spent a few hours getting her hair done 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
I just want to scoop Lottie up and bring her home with me. Poor little love, the neglect is getting worse by the week. Her poor hair must hurt to brush by the time they actually do it. #saveLottie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They haven’t been sponsored to.
I don't just get what brands see in them .. so fake .. suddenly bread appears... #ad ..n will never be seen again... they're so awkward in their ads especially Henry...

I just want to scoop Lottie up and bring her home with me. Poor little love, the neglect is getting worse by the week. Her poor hair must hurt to brush by the time they actually do it. #saveLottie
She's got spark n character..I just think she's awesome.. the otherce are not bad either..aaah kids are kids.. but they do seem to get the upper hand ..n I hate the order of florence then amnabella n then lottie ..n the colour coding ... arrgh

Reactions: 6
Poor lottie’s hair, it’s going to get to the point where it’s so matted they can’t get a comb through it and it’ll just need to be all hacked off with scissors 😢

• Sad
Charlottes stories! Love yourself much
I know, I really think now that the girls aren’t pulling in as much attention, she’s trying to aim for a different audience. She’s a lot more conscious of her appearance on camera now & apart from the triplets birthday it’s not really about them as much as it once was. I think she knows if she wants to continue making money from Instagram & partnerships she needs to make the page less about the girls & find something that will hold her audience.

Reactions: 2
I know, I really think now that the girls aren’t pulling in as much attention, she’s trying to aim for a different audience. She’s a lot more conscious of her appearance on camera now & apart from the triplets birthday it’s not really about them as much as it once was. I think she knows if she wants to continue making money from Instagram & partnerships she needs to make the page less about the girls & find something that will hold her audience.
She certainly won’t gain many followers for her cooking skills 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.