Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really contemplating writing to his work - I doubt I will do it but I fantasise about it!!!
Yes, do it!!!!! He really is a bad advert for the company, I'm suprised his colleagues haven't spoken up about the lazy arse.

Reactions: 2
bleeping he’ll brush their hair! It’s so horrifically matted! Poor lottie too! She looks more unwell everyday.

Reactions: 3
Yes, do it!!!!! He really is a bad advert for the company, I'm suprised his colleagues haven't spoken up about the lazy arse.
Absolutely, I wouldn’t like to think I was a colleague of his working my arse off while he gets paid to faff around with a camera all day.

The state of those girls hair, especially poor Lottie, it's all matted and all looks greasy, what are they thinking, the neglect is real, and getting worse.

Wonder where Chezza was, no sign of it at the park?

• Sad
Look at lottie’s hair- poor bloody kid- that nor normal knotty-ness, that’s matted - looks like it hasn’t been brushed or washed in days 😔

AFB19A12-FFEE-43C3-BC98-34E94FA02F46.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s awful! I don’t understand why companies would pay these parents to do adds when this is how they look after their children :(

They’re advertising bread now... since when have those kids ever eaten bread/toast for breakfast? They usually have 20 yoghurts each and pancakes with chocolate spread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re advertising bread now... since when have those kids ever eaten bread/toast for breakfast? They usually have 20 yoghurts each and pancakes with chocolate spread 🙄
Least the girls especially Lottie looks like she’s got her hair brushed, they never eat bread even at lunch time they eat thins

There are people out there would eat anything as long as it’s free

He only said he went back to work in order to post the ads!🤬

Still waiting for family bathroom to be finished! Seriously 5 months on & not finished!
What has happened to their ensuite bathroom? Last she posted it was nowhere near finished.

All they do is ask for freebies🤬
Bedding for Jimmy, Bar, another table & chairs set for garden area next to hot tub🤬 & next it will be a new car! Unbelievable!

Reactions: 1
He openly admitted to returning to work so he could do his Instagram stuff again??? I’m blocked despite never commenting on a thing so can’t check for myself 🙄

Still waiting for family bathroom to be finished! Seriously 5 months on & not finished!
What has happened to their ensuite bathroom? Last she posted it was nowhere near finished.

Bedding for Jimmy, Bar, another table & chairs set for garden area next to hot tub🤬 & next it will be a new car! Unbelievable!

He openly admitted to returning to work so he could do his Instagram stuff again??? I’m blocked despite never commenting on a thing so can’t check for myself 🙄
He’d be sacked if he said that! It couldn’t be more obvious though, because advertising is counted as a job for this pair he couldn’t do it while on sick leave from his day job. As soon as his sick leave ended the advertising started again

• Angry
There are people out there would eat anything as long as it’s free
Yep, they go by the name of Galbally 😂

I remember when the girls were little at the old house he often complained about their 'old' car etc, obviously hoping for a new one, it never came 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I took it way too literally!!!

He’d be sacked if he said that! It couldn’t be more obvious though, because advertising is counted as a job for this pair he couldn’t do it while on sick leave from his day job. As soon as his sick leave ended the advertising started again

• Haha
Yep, they go by the name of Galbally 😂

I remember when the girls were little at the old house he often complained about their 'old' car etc, obviously hoping for a new one, it never came 😂
I remember this. They were asking for van recommendations and was totally on the blag for a gifted one! Like what the duck, do they think VW is going to offload them with a bleeping new van for some crappy adverts on Instagram! Unlikely 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
What a complete load of bollocks.
How in God's name can a company pay these twats to do an ad, when every word is a lie, and everyone that reads it knows it is.
Do these companies think we will all rush out and buy Kingsmill bread. Unbelievable.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What l meant was he said on his stories he was returning to work & the next day he posted an ad. Wouldn’t look good for him should his work colleagues see him posting adverts. When he is off sick from one job & is able to do his other job. I felt it was a way to cover for himself with the adverts. by saying he is returning to work.

I remember this. They were asking for van recommendations and was totally on the blag for a gifted one! Like what the duck, do they think VW is going to offload them with a bleeping new van for some crappy adverts on Instagram! Unlikely 😂😂😂
I wouldn’t put it past them to contact & tell them how they would advertise. Bring in sales & how good it would look should they be gifted one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.