Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alex can’t work due to his heart issue but she literally couldn’t give a duck!!
Leaving him with 4 children is DEFINITELY more strenuous than working, well the odd hour he does here and there lol

If it was an emergency I’d understand it, but she’s literally gone for a walk! Hardy essential!

Reactions: 3
So Alex can’t work due to his heart issue but she literally couldn’t give a duck!!
Leaving him with 4 children is DEFINITELY more strenuous than working, well the odd hour he does here and there lol

If it was an emergency I’d understand it, but she’s literally gone for a walk! Hardy essential!
She's gone to have a strand test at the hairdressers, must get her done, oh and probably her nails & brows will all get done, girls still in their stinking pj's with greasy matted hair but as long at Chezza looks after herself, she has to be one of the most self centered selfish mums ever, she really shouldn't of had kids 😡

Greaseball on the omelets again, eating healthy before the take away Indian later 😂 he really is a moron.
Saying how they dragged the kids everywhere, no they didn't, they only ever went to the garden center & Costa which I'm sure Chezza is chomping at the bit to visit.

Reactions: 2
She's gone to have a strand test at the hairdressers, must get her done, oh and probably her nails & brows will all get done, girls still in their stinking pj's with greasy matted hair but as long at Chezza looks after herself, she has to be one of the most self centered selfish mums ever, she really shouldn't of had kids 😡
Ah that’s what she was doing! I clicked through again!

The gym pic greaseball put on of himself nearly made my breakfast come back 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The gym pic greaseball put on of himself nearly made my breakfast come back 🤢
I’m sure he goes to my gym 😩😩😩

Alex is seriously delusional though I think, to stand there and say that Jimmy’s hair looks cool and surfer like could not be further from the truth. It’s simply and overgrown mess and unkept. The girls at the same. There is nothing surfer like about Jimmy. He often looks like a gypsy child!! 🙈

• Haha
Lottie's also going to find tattle n read all this with dates n tags.. like her personal dairy but written by strangers .. she may not agree with 100%everything.... but mist of it will make sense n she will recollect incidents moments... oh... that poor kid !

Reactions: 2
Lottie's also going to find tattle n read all this with dates n tags.. like her personal dairy but written by strangers .. she may not agree with 100%everything.... but mist of it will make sense n she will recollect incidents moments... oh... that poor kid !
When they all realise that everything they were ever given was either free or brought by mum & dad because they had triplets and sold their childhood for the world to see.

I'm not sure how if ever they can get over that, I don't know if I could ever forgive.
I had an idyllic childhood, something these kids will never know, it's all so sad and if these pair really put their kids first they would put the camera down, but the damage is done.

Reactions: 1
On the beg for bedding!

So Jimmy sleeps 12.30 for 3 hours, that’s bang on school run! do they think Alex will work from home forever?

One of the girls comes to get Alex ‘Henry’s hurt’ he carries on filming WTF 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just stop! Go see to your son!

Charlotte...........

It’s is LONG and ACCESSORIES
NOT Lon and assesories! For fucks sake!

Reactions: 3
All quiet on the Greedbally front, 4 kids in school, Greaseball back working from home, just Jimmy in the garden 😴 😴

This pair are very quickly going to run out of content, it's all very boring now, what's it going to be like come September when full time school starts, hopefully it will be the beginning of the end for the greedy child abusers.

Reactions: 7
I thought this!
She posted that she missed them! Yeah right!

You actually miss the breadwinners fit content!!

Notice how he went back to work today after the kids are all back! She bangs on about how great it is to have 5 kids but she never actually takes much care of them alone

Jimmy in the garden 🥱

Reactions: 8
The girls have been at school today, yet only had a barf & hair wash tonight??? If that's correct it means she sent them to school without a barf and with dirty matted hair? Cause there is no way in hell that she would barf them 2 nights in a row.

So was the latest post last night I wonder, surely a mum wouldn't send her kids to school dirty, would they??

Oh and finally clean pj's, 👏👏👏

I hate loads about this family, which is mad as a year ago I really liked them, but what irritates me the most is their lack of cleanliness and hygiene!
Why do the kids wear pyjamas on repeat without been washed, how hard is it to chuck even one wash load a day on? I throw one on at 7am and hang on the line, or put in the dryer or airing cupboard if it's a bad day and I easily keep on top of washing with a family of 5. I get she has lots of children but what does she actually do all day?! The girls are at nursery all day quite a lot, Jimmy naps still and Alex is home to help too.
My youngest comes back from nursery rank, literally sweaty feet from running round in trainers and socks, dirty face, hands, clothes from playing, I cannot imagine no bathing or showering him of a night, yes they have lots of children but my 3 year old can have a shower in 3 minutes when he is tired and moody some nights,its really not that hard to give them a quick wash in the shower. They really annoy me, I feel like its neglect.

Reactions: 10
How can he possibly say to his employers- oh no I’m faaar to sick to be able to sit with a laptop and do work from home, I need time to rest and recover!! Only to sit at his laptop and do work for someone else? Surely there’s a law against doing any other type of work if you’re on sick pay?!

Reactions: 14
I was once off sick from work with stress for a couple of months (horrid career choice, long story!) and I didn’t dare leave the house, I didn’t dare post anything on social media despite not having work people as friends. I can’t believe how forgiving and flexible his work are.

• Heart
Posted today! Back to ‘work’ today!
WE ALL know this is pre recorded! But how would his work prove it!
They know exactly what they’re doing!!
No videos all day, then the breadwinners are filmed constantly for a bit if content! Snooze fest!

I’m really contemplating writing to his work - I doubt I will do it but I fantasise about it!!! 😂😩🙈
I’d write to ask them how an employee is able to work another job alongside his current one! Most roles would have a stipulation in the contract of employment stating that you can’t work for other companies or be a managing director of a company whilst employed - or at least need consent from them to do it!!

it’s embarrassing for the company he works for that he’s doing it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.