Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks my heart seeing how differently Lottie is treated. Alex and Charlotte think that all these gifts will make the children think they’ve had the best childhood. The girls are really sweet children and seem very loving towards their siblings. I honestly don’t know where they get it from. Henry is also very good with the girls and Jimmy. I’d just love for them to have a normal childhood with proper food.

Reactions: 10
I agree! I really worry about their future . I hope one day soon they can get the love and care they deserve

Reactions: 3
I totally understand that the stories are snip it’s of the day!(even tho they do so many it’s nearly their whole day 🤣)
But then that makes me question, if these are their ‘best’ snip it’s what the hell is the rest of the girls day like?
Constant outtakes? Neglect? You tube filming?

Reactions: 5
Even Lottie’s plats were rushed and scruffy compared to the other two. She’s such an after thought to them. 😢
As stated by Annabella on Alex’s story yesterday, Auntie Tor did their hair. Not sure how she managed to do this whilst maintaining a 2 meter distance between herself and the children 🙄

Reactions: 10
I totally understand that the stories are snip it’s of the day!(even tho they do so many it’s nearly their whole day 🤣)
But then that makes me question, if these are their ‘best’ snip it’s what the hell is the rest of the girls day like?
Constant outtakes? Neglect? You tube filming?
I dread to think. I always imagine there’s a lot of coaching & reminders to behave before the cameras start rolling because it’s seldom they show bad behaviour, crying & I don’t think we ever saw a tantrum, there’s no way they got through the toddler years without them. Again, it’s the downside to social media, people always show the good & it leads vulnerable people to have very high expectations of themselves & others. Life isn’t always perfect

Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on this thread for a while. I followed them right at the beginning and thought they were great parents but they then became a sell out and I unfollowed last year after commented about the pram fiasco for the girls birthday and got a tonne of abuse.

one thing that strikes me about the ‘instafamilies’ and you tubers is that they used their children as a way of getting famous whereas REAL celebrities do everything in their power for the media to not take photos of their children to protect their privacy! A lot of celebs kids are blurred on photos and not shown on their Instagram etc to protect them...

Don’t these instapeople realise the danger they are putting their children in!

Reactions: 14
They HAVE to know, no one can be that ignorant and blind to the fact that their life is not 'normal', privacy is non existent, filming your children all day everyday is not normal, having cameras on tripods set up in your lounge isn't normal, etc, yet they chose to ignore it, the twats are all consumed with money, fame and materialistic stuff, none of which makes for a happy well rounded child.

When all 5 off them are seeing a Councillor it may just dawn on the twats just what child abusers they were, until then can't see them changing a thing 😢

When Alex says “Charlotte is working“, when she’s in front of her laptop!
What work is she actually doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sick of that song Jimmy Mac, get the poor boy a hair cut , feed your kids a good meal especially Lottie and stoping using them to clean your house , do your own washing and drying , wash your kids and give them clean pjs

Reactions: 8
They HAVE to know, no one can be that ignorant and blind to the fact that their life is not 'normal', privacy is non existent, filming your children all day everyday is not normal, having cameras on tripods set up in your lounge isn't normal, etc, yet they chose to ignore it, the twats are all consumed with money, fame and materialistic stuff, none of which makes for a happy well rounded child.

When all 5 off them are seeing a Councillor it may just dawn on the twats just what child abusers they were, until then can't see them changing a thing 😢
They won’t change, they obviously see nothing wrong in making their kids into a real life Truman Show!
If my grandchildren were subjected to cameras in their faces and having to make banal small talk while covering their school badges (noticed the same yesterday with Henry and his football team badge) then having the camera follow them to upstairs each evening as they’re put to bed in pyjamas that have been worn for a week I’d fall out big time with their parents.
I do wonder if Alex or Charlotte’s family ever say anything, because I know I wouldn’t be able to hold my tongue.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what Luisa Zuissman thinks!!!
Charlotte snd Alex went to her house snd a few events or something with her a while back!
She protects her children’s privacy and doesn’t post their faces!
These twits parade their kids all over the net for three free sets of three colour coordinating or a box of bleeping brownies 🤦🏼‍♀️
Or a Nintendo saying that!!!!

Also! Alex mentioned yesterday they were ALL going to watch Horrid Henry play football! It’s against the rules!
I’m sure FA states grassroots football is ONE adult per ONE child!!!!

Big Jim toddling off on the football pitch whilst they all stand around laughing has really amazed me!so rude and disrespectful for the teams who are playing.my lads almost 18 and has played football for 13 years, siblings are always to stay with their parents not run around causing distraction. Look after your dam kids and get off your phones, hope you read this Alex!

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on this thread for a while. I followed them right at the beginning and thought they were great parents but they then became a sell out and I unfollowed last year after commented about the pram fiasco for the girls birthday and got a tonne of abuse.

one thing that strikes me about the ‘instafamilies’ and you tubers is that they used their children as a way of getting famous whereas REAL celebrities do everything in their power for the media to not take photos of their children to protect their privacy! A lot of celebs kids are blurred on photos and not shown on their Instagram etc to protect them...

Of course they know, there’s a reason the Galbally kids cover up their school logo but it’s too little too late because their followers already know so much about them including where they live

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe they’re wearing the same pyjamas again tonight!
But the pair have form for it so I shouldn’t be that surprised.

We haven’t rushed anywhere?

You went barbers today with EVERYONE else and you’ve took the girls to sweet shops during the whole lockdown!

Hopefully your taking a slower pace of life because the girls income is dwindling!

Even though evidently your just doing a walk! You’ve still been going football! Still throwing lavish birthday parties! Still been seeing family! Had workmen in and out CONSTANTLY!

Reactions: 9
Alex saying on his boring rambling on stories “Reggie out another walk” Poor Reggie should be out for a walk at least twice a day. If not more. The girls & Jimmy all have bags under their eyes & look so pale.

Poor Jimmy with his hair constantly in his eyes & face. Alex wants him to be like him. Never have a haircut & have it long. Let poor Jimmy have a hair cut.

Princess Charlotte announces they finally have a toilet in their ensuite! No sink as still waiting for that! Why is the heated towel rail attached on the wall at the bottom of the shower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.