Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lottie on his story this morning, so uncared for. Terribly sad. Balloons, tents and god knows what else mean absolutely nothing to kids that probably just want the camera out fo the face and parents to just care for them. The best parties we ever had was always a cheap buffet and home made games, never needed all that expensive crap. Anything for the gram 🙄
Yes she looks very unloved, her hair looks matted and greasy, they were in the hot tub days ago, that would of been their last 'wash/barf' 😢

I just can't imagine all that choas over 2 days, being told where to stand, when to smile, asked the most ridiculous questions, constantly looking at your parents with phones in their hands, having to watch what you do or say incase it's wrong and messes up the post that will be posted.
F'ing titface couldn't even be bothered to make her '4yr old triplets' a birthday cake, or spend time making them nice party food, everything is what someone has put together, their mother didn't bother to do anything 😢
I used to love doing all this for my kids, they still remember the cakes I made, they wern't perfect but they loved them, trying to make a car or Disney castle wasn't the easiest, but I tried and they remember them still today. Chezza is just lazy, & everything had to look good for the gram 😡

What out for the car boots anyone that lives in the area cause greaseball will have so much #gifted stuff to sell, greedy barstards they are.

Reactions: 5
The girls doing the laundry again!
Dragging it from the washing machine to the dryer via the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️

Those girls doing the laundry, dragging washed clothes from washing machine to dryer via the floor!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t they buy Lottie the right size leggings , no wonder she’s always pulling them up , bless her she’s just so small for a four ,
They don't buy the clothes....they beg for the clothes to dress their own children! Bastards.

Reactions: 6
Yes she looks very unloved, her hair looks matted and greasy, they were in the hot tub days ago, that would of been their last 'wash/barf' 😢

I just can't imagine all that choas over 2 days, being told where to stand, when to smile, asked the most ridiculous questions, constantly looking at your parents with phones in their hands, having to watch what you do or say incase it's wrong and messes up the post that will be posted.
F'ing titface couldn't even be bothered to make her '4yr old triplets' a birthday cake, or spend time making them nice party food, everything is what someone has put together, their mother didn't bother to do anything 😢
I used to love doing all this for my kids, they still remember the cakes I made, they wern't perfect but they loved them, trying to make a car or Disney castle wasn't the easiest, but I tried and they remember them still today. Chezza is just lazy, & everything had to look good for the gram 😡

What out for the car boots anyone that lives in the area cause greaseball will have so much #gifted stuff to sell, greedy barstards they are.
Are they allowed to profit from free stuff? I’d love to be there with a hidden camera

Reactions: 2
Are they allowed to profit from free stuff? I’d love to be there with a hidden camera
So would I, they have been caught out by Tattlers when we found their gum tree account, selling all their free #gifted stuff.

They are the lowest of low, they remind me of gypsies, common as muck, no class, no manners, no sense, awful taste in home furniture, just yuk. 🤢

Reactions: 8
Why can’t they buy Lottie the right size leggings , no wonder she’s always pulling them up , bless her she’s just so small for a four ,
They probably just buy lottie the same size as the other girls even tho it’s at least 2 sizes too big for her, just because they’re too damn bone idle to have to look at the labels to see which item of clothing is for which girl 🙄

Reactions: 4
There’s a local town bootfair sunday!

They’ll have a filled day selling all their #gifted stuff then

Lots of 'influencers' sell their gifted stuff, one of the worst here in oz, then wrote a blog on how she saved $30,000 in a year by being 'frugal.'👿 , not how she flogged off all the free crap she had been gifted. She is a piece of work, mean girl type.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How many nights running have the girls worn those pyjamas?
Also, why is Henry having KFC when everyone else is having the usual dehydrated pasta?

Because “Henners wannid a tweat” 😂
Crazy, the kids are gonna end up so malnourished.

If my kid’s want a treat then it’s a couple of nuggets served with salad and sweet potato not a whole effin box of kfc. but then again I’m trying to protect my children from malnutrition rather than encourage it

Good to find a thread on this family. I thought I was the only one with concerns for their children who are literally pimped out to find their “only way is Essex” lifestyle

A 7 year old eating an adult meal from kfc. Wow. It’s a massive meal for an adult nevermind a kid.

All this walking that reggie apparently gets daily and he’s still massively overweight.

Reactions: 2
It’s concerning isn’t it. The thing is super size meals from fast food chains are a weekly occurrence for that family. My kids would be lucky to get a Maccas kids meal once during the school holidays .

It’s concerning isn’t it. The thing is super size meals from fast food chains are a weekly occurrence for that family. My kids would be lucky to get a Maccas kids meal once during the school holidays .
Mine too. I’ve never seen them have a healthy homemade meal either. It shocking. They kids appear to have sweets and chocolate daily.

Henner's and the kfc, did the kid not just gobble treats all through Easter AND the over the top birthday celebration for his sisters? More money than sense, both them and the companies who 'gift' them stuff.

Mine too. I’ve never seen them have a healthy homemade meal either. It shocking. They kids appear to have sweets and chocolate daily.
It’s terrible! I have a 2 year old with sensory issues and I still don’t give in and let him live off the foods he wants. I serve fruit and veg every day and so whatever I can to encourage him to eat it. I eat healthy myself so my children know no different. I make homemade milk shakes with fruit and veggies and they love them!
poor lottie looks like she weighs less than my 9 month old! I’m surprised social services aren’t involved

According to a post a few months ago she was 11kg putting her at the 0.28 percentile. Anything under the 2nd centile is cause for concern so this is very scary! Poor thing. Maybe if they focussed more on her health and less on pimping her out to social media she would have a better chance. It’s actually devestating! #savelottie

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s terrible! I have a 2 year old with sensory issues and I still don’t give in and let him live off the foods he wants. I serve fruit and veg every day and so whatever I can to encourage him to eat it. I eat healthy myself so my children know no different. I make homemade milk shakes with fruit and veggies and they love them!
poor lottie looks like she weighs less than my 9 month old! I’m surprised social services aren’t involved

According to a post a few months ago she was 11kg putting her at the 0.28 percentile. Anything under the 2nd centile is cause for concern so this is very scary! Poor thing. Maybe if they focussed more on her health and less on pimping her out to social media she would have a better chance. It’s actually devestating! #savelottie
They should be putting their everything into getting lottie’s weight up and feeding her properly but they’d rather focus on social media instead 🙄 so sad....

Reactions: 7
They should be putting their everything into getting lottie’s weight up and feeding her properly but they’d rather focus on social media instead 🙄 so sad....
I’ve spent time at a fussy eating workshop & one thing they mention is having the dinner table as relaxed as possible. It’s quite obvious that Lottie & one of the other girls aren’t always comfortable with the cameras on, so the worst possible thing they can do is have 2 cameras at the dinner table every day & be drawing attention to what the kids are eating. How is a child with eating issues & privacy issues ever going to be comfortable eating with constant filming.
The sooner some sort of protection is introduced for social media kids the better because these kids deserve so much better.
why have we never seen Henners doing chores but we see the girls helping with laundry multiple times, dishwasher loading & window cleaning. Why was Henners rewarded with KFC & then allowed to eat it in front of his sisters? was the free nintendo switch on his sisters birthday not enough?
my blood is boiling today.

Reactions: 17
A 7 year old eating an adult meal from kfc. Wow. It’s a massive meal for an adult nevermind a kid.

All this walking that reggie apparently gets daily and he’s still massively overweight.
You really would think these pair of morons would know better. Greaseball has always had weight issues , being absolutely massive when he was younger, still today he struggles, yet those kids only ever eat crap, they don't know what fresh vegetables are or fruit. Poor Lottie always looks ill and is so underweight for her age, yet they say it's because she was prem & so tiny, no it's because her diet its all sugar, pasta and crap. 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.