Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really rubbing it that they had 3 random people in their garden as a family of 7! Hardly essential work.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The recent photo on the grid just sums up what I was thinking, the little one in the middle looks so tense & the 2 either side look like they’d rather not be there, the smiles are through clenched teeth. They’re probably frozen

Reactions: 4
Poor Poor Princess Charlotte has had to cook a meal from scratch & make everything herself. Oh deary me. Welcome To The Real Healthy World that most people are part of.

Looking for gifted blinds as its not dark enough for them to watch films on the bigger screen.

I bet they have claimed tax back on working from home.

Everything for the birthday will be expenses. No doubt alot of the work on the house has been put through as expenses.

They could have gifted the new Nintendo switch to a charity or a deserving child. Instead they keep it & show they are just pure greedy selfish show off twats!

Reactions: 7
Poor Poor Princess Charlotte has had to cook a meal from scratch & make everything herself. Oh deary me. Welcome To The Real Healthy World that most people are part of.
Couldn’t believe how proud she was cooking from scratch, like nobody else does this on a daily basis?!

Couldn’t believe how proud she was cooking from scratch, like nobody else does this on a daily basis?!
Im surprised she didn’t go on about how hard it was making it from scratch when she has 5 children! She really thinks she is someone!

Wouldn’t be surprised if Jimmy’s nappies go through as expenses- after all, he is an “asset” of Charlex Media Ltd 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Lottie on his story this morning, so uncared for. Terribly sad. Balloons, tents and god knows what else mean absolutely nothing to kids that probably just want the camera out fo the face and parents to just care for them. The best parties we ever had was always a cheap buffet and home made games, never needed all that expensive crap. Anything for the gram 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The more I think about it, the more it p*sees me off. They have broken lockdown rules by having those three ladies in their garden.

The rule; up to six or two households.

The actual situation; one family of seven plus three from three different individual households.

It’s such a blatant breach of the rules and I am sick of it.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it would come under the garden gathering rule as the princesses are at work. It’s not a social gathering

I don’t think it would come under the garden gathering rule as the princesses are at work. It’s not a social gathering
The princesses have advertised on the local Facebook page saying they can attend gatherings of up to 6 or 2 households.

I guess as they are working they don't count in the totals

Reactions: 1
The princesses have advertised on the local Facebook page saying they can attend gatherings of up to 6 or 2 households.

Ahh that would make sense

I wondered who was in the house when they took that picture and he said they were looking at the wrong camera?

• Wow

I get it I suppose it just makes me angry. It’s not essential work, it’s not maintaining a home etc. It was a party. I suppose I just feel like a mug as my poor 5 year old suffered just us for the day when everyone else seems to find a loophole. I seem to remember the advice was to stop finding loopholes and stick to the rules!!

I get it I suppose it just makes me angry. It’s not essential work, it’s not maintaining a home etc. It was a party. I suppose I just feel like a mug as my poor 5 year old suffered just us for the day when everyone else seems to find a loophole. I seem to remember the advice was to stop finding loopholes and stick to the rules!!
I don't think it is right at all

Like you say it isn't essential

And these knobheads have exploited every loophole possible and there are some of us who have stuck to the rules as best we can ☹☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.