Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t begrudge the kids a good time if that’s their thing but how can a family of 7 have 3 more adults presumably from 3 different households in their garden?? My son had a full lockdown birthday, we made the best of it and he’s an only child so not even anyone else to play with!! Even if they felt their kids deserved it sneakily, why broadcast it???

Reactions: 6
I’m actually gutted for Lottie. She’s shown time and time again at other parties that these mascots scare her and now she’s scared again, having to watch her other sisters enjoy the princesses. Why can’t these lazy parents plan something that Lottie would enjoy?!
Because Lottie spoiled it all but not being identical and being tiny.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And Henry has been gifted a brand new Nintendo Switch!
What a world we live in when some hard working families are finding it a struggle to even buy food to feed their kids and these scummy gits that are coining it in are given stuff like this!
The words priorities and wrong come to mind.

Reactions: 12
What a world we live in when some hard working families are finding it a struggle to even buy food to feed their kids and these scummy gits that are coining it in are given stuff like this!
That pissed me off why does he need another switch if he has on already , why does he need two, it’s a very sad world we live in, some families can’t afford to feed there kids and this family is like this, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That pissed me off why does he need another switch if he has on already , why does he need two, it’s a very sad world we live in, some families can’t afford to feed there kids and this family is like this, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬
Nauseating doesn’t even cover it.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually gutted for Lottie. She’s shown time and time again at other parties that these mascots scare her and now she’s scared again, having to watch her other sisters enjoy the princesses. Why can’t these lazy parents plan something that Lottie would enjoy?!
Lottie was wearing the pink dress wasn’t she? I thought she was up there with the princesses......its either Florence or Annabella who didn’t want to join in.....can’t say I blame her mind 🙄 They didn’t look like they did much to entertain them and then the snow came 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And why does he get a present on their birthday? Why not save it for another day? Spoilt boy. Jeez his parents are a greedy, grabby pair of beggars.

Maybe they’ve been offered the same #PRproducts the Essex based quad family were given last week 🤔.

I haven’t broken a single lockdown rule and I don’t condone anyone that has without very good reason. However, if this family have been breaking the rules over the weekend at least they haven’t had the audacity to publish it all over social media like so many other influencers have done. Not saying rule breaking is right but at least they’re not advocating or encouraging others to do it🙄.
That quad family plus 1 (don't forget) are taking freebies like no ones business... all gifts a mountain of them tines 5....actually wanted to ask the mom... what did u buy... plus she's spoken about selling off older gifted stuff... feel bad fir all those small companies that gift time 5 hoping for business..

Reactions: 4
Lottie was wearing the pink dress wasn’t she? I thought she was up there with the princesses......its either Florence or Annabella who didn’t want to join in.....can’t say I blame her mind 🙄 They didn’t look like they did much to entertain them and then the snow came 🤦🏻‍♀️
You’re right sorry! I couldn’t tell from that distance and seeing one of the three left out I assumed Lottie!

Reactions: 2
God I can only imagine the excess those kids will get tomorrow, just had toys for Easter, now tomorrow it's going to be excessive.

How much of it do they need/want,.. Zero, what a complete waste, all for the gram.

The way Greaseball was saying where the toys etc will be laid out. So cringe 😕

It would break my heart as a mum to see my kids getting gifts but not be the slightest bit grateful for them. The excitement will last minutes, before they move on, they don't want anything so just going through the motions, all very sad.

God knows what they will be like when older, selfish & entitled 😔
Not been 2 days since Easter pile of presents... seriously couldn't spot the girls amongst the tat n crap... atleast the easter decorations looked decent.. n why color change for lottie usually she has to stick with green whether she chooses to or not thus time it was blue... the other 2 were pink n purple as usual

Lottie was having a good time in pink for a change ...whoever from other 2 in blue ..couldn't see the face of the girl in yellow or blue to identify which didn't seem to enjoy....
BTW mcd's as special treat??? Don't they have that every 2nd day or atleast weekends
Sps

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You’re right sorry! I couldn’t tell from that distance and seeing one of the three left out I assumed Lottie!
Either way, the 2 taking part didn’t look all that excited about it. I’d say the whole thing was completely overwhelming for them. They’re still so young. It’s far too much for them all at once, the slumper party would have been more than enough for them.

Reactions: 1
Had to come here to rant about why does Henry need another Nintendo switch.., why didn’t alex do a give away ? U know a family who couldn’t afford Xmas present for their kids or Easter eggs ?? He would have gone up considerably in my estimation. It’s just pure greed & there teaching their children NOTHING. Let’s hope they never have to feel what it’s like to struggle

Reactions: 10
Is bloody Chezza after some sort of medal, 'I've got 4yr old triplets' 'can't believe I've got 4yr old triplets' 'just can't believe I've got 4yr old triplets'

How many more times does she have to say it. Shame she's been a pretty crappy mum to her 4yr old triplets.
I can't believe how lazy she is & the shite food she feeds her 4yr old triplets.

She's got 4yr old triplets incase anyone missed it. 3.5yrs of selling her 4yr old triplets, 3.5yrs of her 4yr old triplets making more money than their lazy fat arse father.

Reactions: 15
Lottie falling backwards at the glass table. I thought she was going to hit it. My heart skipped a beat.
There seems to be a triplet missing, any mention why? I’ve been flicking through with the sound off to save my sanity!

Reactions: 5
Another bleeping switch! Literally fuming! Everyone bombard Nintendo with anger!
Makes me sick!
And then posted the gifted ad on the girls birthday!
I hate it when siblings are given gifts on birthdays!!!!
The triplets got another load of plastic tat when it was Henry grabally’s birthday!!!

This family absolutely bleeping infuriate me! They are DISGUSTING on every level!

We need laws in place to protect children being used for money!!!
I’d never heard of the quad family! Looked them up! Absolutely sickening!
Pawns in their lazy area parents game for cash!!!
It’s like parents rub their hands together when they get multiples so they can cash in 🤷🏼‍♀️

That gifted switch is disgusting. 100k of the kids earned money in the bank, owns a switch and Xbox but gets gifted a second switch? There are no words at all. How greedy and disgusting can one family be?!

Reactions: 12
That gifted switch is disgusting. 100k of the kids earned money in the bank, owns a switch and Xbox but gets gifted a second switch? There are no words at all. How greedy and disgusting can one family be?!
Just looked up the price if those things as I hadn’t a clue.
Why are expensive games consoles being given to kids on the basis of them having greedy money grubbing parents?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.