Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just your usual amount surely xD.

1617544084191.png
1617544112278.png

1617544171197.png
1617544202794.png

Also noticed that he said "we're doing their hair" + showed a clip of her actually combing L's hair after it was discussed here previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did Alex have a lung infection which caused the problem with his heart? The last thing he should be doing is using the hot tub, they can cause issues with the lungs.

Reactions: 3
Where is Jimmy when they are all in the hot tub? I can’t imagine he is napping at that time of day surely?!

Reactions: 2
A few things!

1. Alex SHOULDN’T be in the hot tub
2. When Alex was walking and filming Charlotte, who was watching the 4 kids round the corner in the hot tub! VERY concerning as he wasn’t coming from the direction they were visible!
3. Their eating habits need to be addressed! It’s disgusting to watch! Ideally stop filming at mealtimes!

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to watch this pair of greedyballys fall flat on their face! Even watching one of the girls getting lairy to the camera this morning was cringey!

Reactions: 10
And they really shouldn't be putting their faces in the hot tub water!

• Sick
The usual ketchup and pickled onions on the table to accompany the “roast dinner”!
They really are devoid of any class.

• Sick
It’s ok, Alex said on his stories that after being in the hot tub the girls are “all clean”- so that’s their bath. Presumably their hot tub must be a chemical-free one that means you don’t need to rinse the children’s skin off in the shower afterwards...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
But the hot tub is their actual barf, Greedballys not too hot on hygiene 🤮

The usual ketchup and pickled onions on the table to accompany the “roast dinner”!
They really are devoid of any class.
Can't polish turds. No amount of money & #gifted stuff can buy class, as they prove day in, day out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anybody else pick up how Alex can’t be that poorly if he’s running round the front garden with the kids. Not much rest going on. If he was my employee I would be a tad pissed off with his content

Did anybody else pick up how Alex can’t be that poorly if he’s running round the front garden with the kids. Not much rest going on. If he was my employee I would be a tad pissed off with his content
yes, i cant believe how stupid hes being! I had an operation few years back and was signed off work for a couple of months..i avoided posting anything on SM during that time including getting a friend to remove a tag of me towards the end when as a treat they collected me and took me out to lunch (when i was feeling much better). it probably sounded really dramatic to my friend but it would only take one person from work to notice and start making comments like oh she cant come in to work but shes ok to go out at the pub with her mates! and cause trouble for you!
His constant media presence makes a mockery of being on sick leave and supposedly resting with a heart problem!
Total disregard for his employers and colleagues

Reactions: 6
Wait until Costa and garden center cafes open, he'll be out everyday, how he keeps his job is a mystery, he is sticking two fingers up at his boss and Co workers.

I 🙏 he gets fired, he really is a vile man.

• Heart
Couldn’t have bubbles in the hot tub yesterday because of Daddy but then daddy can run around the garden

Couldn’t have bubbles in the hot tub yesterday because of Daddy but then daddy can run around the garden
If he can run round a garden then he can damn we’ll sit at his computer at home and do some work for his employer 🙄

Have they both not posted any stories at all today? They’re definitely breaking covid rules, there’s no other explanation for why they wouldn’t have posted yet. They would never take a day away from their phones unless they were hiding something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If he can run round a garden then he can damn we’ll sit at his computer at home and do some work for his employer 🙄

Have they both not posted any stories at all today? They’re definitely breaking covid rules, there’s no other explanation for why they wouldn’t have posted yet. They would never take a day away from their phones unless they were hiding something.
Agree, no way would they miss a day of posting some crap or the other.

It snowed in parts of Essex this morning, they would certainly of posted that.

Have a feeling as summer approaches, Alex will be out and about, as he's got to take it easy and is off sick 🤷‍♀️ they are going to have to post less as someone with a bad heart signed off, can't be seen to be behaving like a fit man, or it may just seem that he's milking the system and taking the piss from his job, & he would neverrrrr do that, would he??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s no build up of the girls birthday! 🤔🤔

Usually they film every second of the set up!
Why do I have a feeling they’ve had a company come in and set something up!
Either balloons? Or teepees?
Remember the Peter rabbit tea party for jimmys birthday! The won’t pay for any if it mind! It’ll ALL be gifted services! Gifted food! Gifted cake! Gifted presents 🙄

Definitely too much of a quiet day in the grid!!

Reactions: 8
There’s no build up of the girls birthday! 🤔🤔

Usually they film every second of the set up!
Why do I have a feeling they’ve had a company come in and set something up!
Either balloons? Or teepees?
Remember the Peter rabbit tea party for jimmys birthday! The won’t pay for any if it mind! It’ll ALL be gifted services! Gifted food! Gifted cake! Gifted presents 🙄

Definitely too much of a quiet day in the grid!!
Maybe they’ve been offered the same #PRproducts the Essex based quad family were given last week 🤔.

I haven’t broken a single lockdown rule and I don’t condone anyone that has without very good reason. However, if this family have been breaking the rules over the weekend at least they haven’t had the audacity to publish it all over social media like so many other influencers have done. Not saying rule breaking is right but at least they’re not advocating or encouraging others to do it🙄.

Maybe they’ve been offered the same #PRproducts the Essex based quad family were given last week 🤔.

I haven’t broken a single lockdown rule and I don’t condone anyone that has without very good reason. However, if this family have been breaking the rules over the weekend at least they haven’t had the audacity to publish it all over social media like so many other influencers have done. Not saying rule breaking is right but at least they’re not advocating or encouraging others to do it🙄.
That Essex family were gifted far far to much it’s was over the top, and looks like all there toys they had were gifted as well , 100s and 100s pounds worth , I use to think this family was grounded but they just keep taking more and more

Reactions: 4
God I can only imagine the excess those kids will get tomorrow, just had toys for Easter, now tomorrow it's going to be excessive.

How much of it do they need/want,.. Zero, what a complete waste, all for the gram.

The way Greaseball was saying where the toys etc will be laid out. So cringe 😕

It would break my heart as a mum to see my kids getting gifts but not be the slightest bit grateful for them. The excitement will last minutes, before they move on, they don't want anything so just going through the motions, all very sad.

God knows what they will be like when older, selfish & entitled 😔

Reactions: 3
The problem with all this taking & begging for these out of this world birthdays is that one day they won’t be quite so popular & the freebies will stop by which time the kids will continue to have massive expectations for every special occasion in their lives. How do you go from a stack of presents & OTT displays to something ‘normal’ like the rest of us. They’re setting themselves up for some disappointed & entitled teens & it will be a nightmare to keep up with their demands. If they think Alex has a dodgy ticker now, just imagine going back to real jobs on an average salary & try to keep up with the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.