Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can’t believe they’re yet to hit the gram this morning! 😳
There’s not a chance in hell they’d do something privately! Maybe they’ve sold the rights to ok magazine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear God, can't believe what I'm seeing, how much more OTT can they go. It's so excessive its vulgar, why can't these two misfits see that less is more. Those poor girls it's all just stuff that they don't want, the excitement lasted all of 30 seconds 😂
The twats were more excited I think.

Noticed they tagged it as 'Purchased' as if they brought all that, don't believe them.

I find it all so cringe, it's just awful. 🙈

Reactions: 11
I called it!!!!!

Balloon arches and teepees! Couldn’t be mire predictable 🤣🤣🤣

Also!

The time is 9.55 and they’re just eating breakfast! Baring in mind the time they get up! WTF did they do to keep them upstairs for about 3 hours???

So sad when it’s all for the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think it's sad how they make them get dressed and do their hair before they can see all their presents just for the gram. I love my little one running down and doing it in his PJ's!

Reactions: 15
If they want to pay (and I hope they have) for the teepee, balloons etc then that’s absolutely their prerogative and they do look lovely. What pisses me off is the filming from both of the idiots at the same time of the girls seeing the room. Why can’t they let those poor kids enjoy the excitement of their birthday without having phones in their faces. I can’t believe I used to actually like these two boring farts 💨

Reactions: 4
If they want to pay (and I hope they have) for the teepee, balloons etc then that’s absolutely their prerogative and they do look lovely. What pisses me off is the filming from both of the idiots at the same time of the girls seeing the room. Why can’t they let those poor kids enjoy the excitement of their birthday without having phones in their faces. I can’t believe I used to actually like these two boring farts 💨
Paid with a massive discount no doubt

• Heart
It's all the same as we have seen other insta families do b4, it takes the saying 'keeping up with the joneses' to a whole new level.

Bet those girls would of enjoyed snuggles in bed with mum & dad, with a couple of presents to open, and no cameras, much more than the awful set up they got. Everything this pair do is choreographed to an inch of its life.
All so boring to watch as we know exactly what's coming.

Greaseball & Chezza, ever heard of the saying LESS IS MORE.!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Paid with a massive discount no doubt
Paid by Charlex Media Ltd no doubt, those little girls paying for their own birthday 😵 Roll on full time school for them so they have the right input and stimulation and care for their needs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
31 stories from Charlotte and it’s not even 1pm 🤦🏻‍♀️ Most people take a few photos and maybe a video of their kids and that’s it 😂

• Wow
The last stories she’s just done, definitely sounds like her dad is in the background, I no they allowed but it’s a little cold to sit out side all day

Why four of those tee-pee things? Even 3 just seems ridiculous. They can share things!

Reactions: 1
Why four of those tee-pee things? Even 3 just seems ridiculous. They can share things!
It’s a new trend for slumber parties, everyone is at jt for the Gram! The rest of us just throw duvets & pillows on the floor

Reactions: 3
They need to film for the gram and then film content for another YouTube video, because noones ever thrown a birthday party before and we need to see how to do it properly 🤣

The last stories she’s just done, definitely sounds like her dad is in the background, I no they allowed but it’s a little cold to sit out side all day
Your good I just click through videos!

Also why are the teepees set up in the kitchen? Is that not odd? Surely you’d set it up in the lounge with lovely warm carpet and curtains to block out sunlight! 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can just imagine their house stinking of piss, biscuits and wet dog 🤮

Knew Henry would have ended up with one as well, he doesn’t need to earn his keep like the GELLLS but he’s useful for tuning the orchestra when he can be arsed

I’m not really a dog person but I always feel so sorry for Reggie. He looked so lost in the middle of all the chaos in the kitchen.

Reactions: 5
I’m actually gutted for Lottie. She’s shown time and time again at other parties that these mascots scare her and now she’s scared again, having to watch her other sisters enjoy the princesses. Why can’t these lazy parents plan something that Lottie would enjoy?!

Have they bought 3 of everything again, or actually considered the individual preferences and interests of each child?

I’m actually gutted for Lottie. She’s shown time and time again at other parties that these mascots scare her and now she’s scared again, having to watch her other sisters enjoy the princesses. Why can’t these lazy parents plan something that Lottie would enjoy?!
Lottie’s the only one with an sanity in that family.
Those grown women dressed in oversized dressing up clothes would freak me out big time, and should they even be there?

It’s their birthday and she still couldn’t wash their hair. Watched the clip of them eating breakfast, you can tell by the way it sits that it’s thick with grease.

Reactions: 5
No they can't share, they have never had to, it's all rather pathetic, watching the princesses in the garden, 🙈 everyone with their coats on 😂

Poor kids 😔

I’m not really a dog person but I always feel so sorry for Reggie. He looked so lost in the middle of all the chaos in the kitchen.
They don't care about that dog, he's very overweight and neglected. He's in the way really, not much they can put on the gram with him, he doesn't make the money.

Lottie’s the only one with an sanity in that family.
Those grown women dressed in oversized dressing up clothes would freak me out big time, and should they even be there?
Yes but sod what the kids want, it's what the insta families do, so they have to keep up, even though one of their money makers hates them. Poor Lottie 😢

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.