Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Maybe the Galballys should read this article...
To be honest, I think this goes for all of the Instagram/YouTube “family influencers” (and don’t get me started on the “TikTokkers, they’re a whole different breed entirely).

What I don’t think some people realise is that even if you delete/hide a post it’s out there somewhere on the internet for the rest of eternity.

One day in the not too distant future, the classmates of these “influencer” children will discover these old posts which could result in significant bullying especially at secondary school.

Imagine having your half-naked and embarrassing photos ,personal medical information and toilet habits written about online for all to view. Dignity? There is none for these Instagram kids.

Reactions: 8
She was snipping it to smaller pieces for jimmy
Yes I get that and after having children myself I would never dream of cutting their dinner with scissors!! 😑 I’d just use a knife and fork!

Yes I get that and after having children myself I would never dream of cutting their dinner with scissors!! 😑 I’d just use a knife and fork!
Same. I’d also do it at the table and show the kids how I’m doing it. It helps them to learn.

Reactions: 5
Same. I’d also do it at the table and show the kids how I’m doing it. It helps them to learn.
Exactly and I’d also not really cut it up that small for a child who is feeding themselves like he does.

Reactions: 3
I swear to god if I see one more video of artificial grass I’m going to lose my mind 🤯

They have never washed it down as if they had it would have been filmed for the gram, you have to get the content when you can content!
why would they wash the lawn down when washing their own kids isn’t a regular thing

Reactions: 7
Making me anxious that their Easter table is full of mini eggs which are a choking hazard for small children

Reactions: 6
That’s an insane amount of stuff for Easter. Is that normal or am I just stingy here?
my toddler will have a small trail of chocolate down the stairs with a beach bucket to collect it, then her egg is hidden with a sticker book. My eldest gets an egg hunt which is reused plastic eggs with a few jellies & chocolate eggs & a big egg at the end with a colouring book. As far as decorations go I’ve an Easter wreath on the door. That’s it.

Reactions: 7
That’s an insane amount of stuff for Easter. Is that normal or am I just stingy here?
my toddler will have a small trail of chocolate down the stairs with a beach bucket to collect it, then her egg is hidden with a sticker book. My eldest gets an egg hunt which is reused plastic eggs with a few jellies & chocolate eggs & a big egg at the end with a colouring book. As far as decorations go I’ve an Easter wreath on the door. That’s it.
Yours sounds perfect, remember you're not doing it for the gram and content!!!!

Those kids won't think nothing of the excess as they are so used to having stuff thrown at them. Why have they all got toys aswell as eggs???

Watched other families with multiples on insta when the mum could be bothered and played with the kids making colored eggs etc.
The Graballys just get stuff from pound shop chucked at them.
We know this family is about excess and keeping up with others, when what really matters is spending quality time without a camera with your kids, something they don't do. 😔

Poor kids #savelottie 😢

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that is a ridiculous amount for Easter. Their carbon footprint is off the scale 🙈 Such a wasteful family.

Reactions: 5
Made me laugh when he said oh we’ve got Henry a little game for his switch!!! Mario switch games are not cheap. Especially compared to the wafty dolls they got the girls! I don’t get Easter presents for my kids. They get eggs and that’s it. People are going so OTT with it all!!

She's bit strange or /and lazy... also who else thought the closeup of the roll of grass was something she cooked...lol...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet the parents are so excited about the amount of content they can squeeze out of Easter.

Reactions: 2
Growing up the Easter bunny used to bring me and my sister 1 egg.

We might have got another from grandparents etc. But it was a couple of eggs maximum.

Easter has now become another opportunity for parents to go over board like Christmas. I hope they didn't say the Easter bunny bought all that or else other kids might wonder why they got so much and the Easter bunny only bought them an egg. Bit like kids who get ps5's from Santa...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It appears it was all from the Easter bunny and of course #gifted
Hahaha she’s put gifted as literally the last word on that caption.... is that allowed?! Trying to hide the word gifted to trick their followers? The ASA need to get tighter on this.

Made me laugh when he said oh we’ve got Henry a little game for his switch!!! Mario switch games are not cheap. Especially compared to the wafty dolls they got the girls! I don’t get Easter presents for my kids. They get eggs and that’s it. People are going so OTT with it all!!
It really is keeping up with the insta life, all afraid that another family's kids will get more, Grabally kids are so used to excess they appreciate nothing. What a way to bring up kids, 😢

My kids got a large egg each from us, a small egg hunt, which I totally forgot to do one year 😂 and smaller eggs from family members.
When did kids start getting games & toys for Easter, oh yes when you're selling their souls on insta.

Guess what's on the menu for the Graballys today,? 🍫 🍫 🍫 And more 🍫

Hahaha she’s put gifted as literally the last word on that caption.... is that allowed?! Trying to hide the word gifted to trick their followers? The ASA need to get tighter on this.
Easy to report to ASA, a few questions and that's it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.