Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be the spelling/grammar police but this made me twitch a lot ......
If your job is an Instagrammer/influencer and I use the terms loosely with these two, then surely your posts should be going out word perfect. I used to be a secretary and I’d never send anything out that had spelling or grammar mistakes in it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes me so cross 😂 I understand people have problems with spelling etc but surely if it’s your work......

Reactions: 5
Can’t even be bothered to brush the poor girl’s hair
Dear God those poor kids, they have never washed their hair very often it's always stuck to their heads, but this is just tit & lazy parenting 😡

Looking at their home and the state of it and the kids, does anyone think about how it must smell in there, I have a smell in my mind that I spelt once going into a home that I just think of every time I see this lot. Really not pleasant at all.
Pots of wee, a dog, a sweaty dad, 🤮, 6 lots of greasy hair, Chezza always makes sure hers is washed, piles of dirty clothes, just everything looks grubby.

Lovely bathroom stuff paid for by the kids, shame they won't get to use it everyday.

All looks very nice, but at the end of the day, You can't polish a turd.

Reactions: 6
Sending the kids gorgeous seed kits when their garden is all plastic. Such a waste. There are so many families out there would have been delighted with such a gift. They def won’t be getting my custom

Am I the only one wondering how they will have a shower door on the cubicle in main bathroom? The towel rail will be in the way of it opening?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one wondering how they will have a shower door on the cubicle in main bathroom? The towel rail will be in the way of it opening?
A shower is not a priority in that house. I doubt they’ve even realised yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't worry too much, it's all for show, why use a shower when you have a hot tub, their preferred way of bathing, once every few weeks 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Haha
Why is the towel rail right next to the shower? What is the point? In their on suite the towel rail is in the shower at the bottom! Why?

Funny you should say that...👀
Oh nooooo, oh well the girls hair needed a bloody good wash, hey presto all sorted, Chezza can sit and have a cuppa whilst kids clean themselves in the grubby hot tub water. They have to be the dirtiest family on insta. 🤮

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t go in the hot tub with the girls because of his heart, but can shovel in an Indian takeaway 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh nooooo, oh well the girls hair needed a bloody good wash, hey presto all sorted, Chezza can sit and have a cuppa whilst kids clean themselves in the grubby hot tub water. They have to be the dirtiest family on insta. 🤮
She didn’t, she went out to the range and left Alex with all the kids , his only been out of hospital 3 days and she’s out buying tit and having a break, and looks like she got a lie in this morning as well, she’s one very lazy mother

Reactions: 7
Urgh I can already picture the vomit inducing “reunion” video- him walking up the garden path, the kids have been told exactly what to do to get the best shot for Instagram- waiting to burst out the door and run up to him. They’ll have to make sure they get cameras set up from all angles to catch the best shot.
And he will still be topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t, she went out to the range and left Alex with all the kids , his only been out of hospital 3 days and she’s out buying tit and having a break, and looks like she got a lie in this morning as well, she’s one very lazy mother
They have both pretty much ignored the lockdown, having people in the home, going shopping, Greaseball taking the kids into shops and allowing them to touch everything etc. I do wonder if this virus that has affected his heart was caused through covid, he may of had it but didn't have symptoms,? Will probably never know, but wonder if it could be a possibility?

Reactions: 8
“She’s bought me a pill box like an old man” has got to be one of the most ableist comments I think I’ve heard an influencer come out with in a long time.
If you’ve been privileged with good health up until your 40’s be grateful for it, there are millions of “young people” with chronic illnesses who need to take multiple medications every day of their lives 🙄

Reactions: 18
Colchicine is used to treat GOUT 😂

It worries me that he hasn't got a clue what he is taking and why??!! As oviously ignorance is bliss :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.