Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be bleeping ashamed of themselves. There are a lot of other triplet parents on instagram who have had very prem babies and they have managed to feed their children wholesome and nutritious foods to aid sufficient weight gain. They just aren't committed to helping their child and I think they love to play on the fact Lottie is small. They have no issues putting big unhealthy meals down for Jimmy and offer the girls half the portion. The girls love eating beans, chilli con carne would be a good meal for them to try. I can't stop thinking about how these kids are let down and neglected.

Reactions: 7
People asking how they can afford it all. Makes me laugh at them saying “working from aged 16, profit from resale of property & savings”! 😂 No mention of their adverts, aff links, their company, using their children as props, freebies & reselling their gifted items/freebies! Thats how they can afford it! They are selling their children's childhood & couldn’t care! As long as the money keeps coming in.

Noticed some comments re her recent advert & how she had quoted something wrong. Have been deleted!
They sold their nice house for 300k and this one was 650k... no profit to be had, Greaseball.

Reactions: 3
Here are their accounts, CHARLEX MEDIA LTD

Not the way a break from having a camera and deranged effing adult questioning your every move for content, but alex in hospital, hopefully all those kids but particularly the triplets have some much deserved respite from exploitation and the utterly gross invasion, on a minute-by-minute basis, of their privacy. I hope it lasts!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
5 Jaffa cakes and a fortijuice.... I despair I really do.... so the dietician has been telling them to feed lottie Jaffa cakes I’m guessing? Why don’t they just give her PROPER food!
Such lazy folks... so negligent.. there's something like nutritious diet n unnecessary calories..she'll put on fat n cholesterol instead of healthy weight they are genuinely dumb

They should be bleeping ashamed of themselves. There are a lot of other triplet parents on instagram who have had very prem babies and they have managed to feed their children wholesome and nutritious foods to aid sufficient weight gain. They just aren't committed to helping their child and I think they love to play on the fact Lottie is small. They have no issues putting big unhealthy meals down for Jimmy and offer the girls half the portion. The girls love eating beans, chilli con carne would be a good meal for them to try. I can't stop thinking about how these kids are let down and neglected.
All they needed to do n its still not too late to introduce all foods n food groups to the girls . Had this been done from the beginning..they would have nit been picky... he announces it like it's s big achievement

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow sounds like it’s serious with Alex, I wouldn’t wish anything bad on him but delighted the girls might actually get a break from cameras for the next while.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does this mean princess Chezza will have to parent 5 kids alone for the first time in over12 months?

Pleased the kids won't have a camera in their face all day though, they☺

May actually get to be just kids.

I don think that as has been pointed out Lottie could eat better with no camera in her face. And maybe they could turn the tv off once in a while.

Reactions: 3
Does this mean princess Chezza will have to parent 5 kids alone for the first time in over12 months?

She won't be hopping on instagram for 4000 stories now ..what a break... for the girls n us for once no camera at meal times n no camera at bed tome

• Heart
Wow sounds like it’s serious with Alex, I wouldn’t wish anything bad on him but delighted the girls might actually get a break from cameras for the next while.
What’s up with Alex? He blocked me ages ago despite never commenting on a single thing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t understand why his still got a mask on in bed, my daughter had a operation last month and when I was sat at her bed there was no need to wear a mask. Only if I got up to go the loo

Not a chance!!! She will have her parents round, no way shes going to look after all 5 by herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t understand why his still got a mask on in bed, my daughter had a operation last month and when I was sat at her bed there was no need to wear a mask. Only if I got up to go the loo
Particularly as he barely ever wore one when taking the girls on endless effing non-essential trips to the sweet shop! 😡

Not a chance!!! She will have her parents round, no way shes going to look after all 5 by herself!!
Unpopular opinion but if my husband was in hospital with heart problems, I'd 100% be having my parents round to help! Pandemic or not, people need emotional support

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion but if my husband was in hospital with heart problems, I'd 100% be having my parents round to help! Pandemic or not, people need emotional support
I don’t particularly like either of them and I hate the filming of the kids but I totally agree with you on having some support

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she takes ALL the support BUT won’t show it on film! She’ll give the impression that’s she’s superwoman 🙄

In hospital and still can't turn his bloody phone off.🤬 Get well soon, but just shut up and recover.

Probably to try and shut him up for 5 minutes. Actually needs to wear a mask until he has a COVID test to prove he is negative of that.😷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.