Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottish Care Bear

Am I the only one wondering how they will have a shower door on the cubicle in main bathroom? The towel rail will be in the way of it opening?
Why is the towel rail right next to the shower? What is the point? In their on suite the towel rail is in the shower at the bottom! Why?

Ellegee

VIP Member
It can’t be easy with 5 kids but she literally only has Jimmy at home when the others are at school. She has plenty of time to chill out and make a decent meal. Whenever Alex is home she basically does nothing apart from heat up a shitty dinner (can’t bring myself to say she cooks). She’s only recently started to be involved in the girls bedtime. She must be really concerned about him and is realising she’s going to have to parent a lot more than she has once Alex is home.

I do wonder if Alex actually had covid and was asymptotic and this is the after affects of it. My friend is going through the same thing as him now. She has had negative tests throughout but the damaged showing in her heart is what they are seeing in many of those who had covid.
Out of curiosity how long is the girls day in nursery? I think nursery is the same as preschool here in Ireland & that’s only a 3 hour day. I know when my son was in it I’d only be home & it would be nearly time to pick him up again. There’s just be enough time to fly through a couple of jobs.

influenza123

I know nothing about medication for heart issues but surely if he had an infection then some sort of antibiotic would be needed?

He wasn’t given antibiotics as he didn’t have a bacterial infection, it was viral.

Instead he has been prescribed: non-steroidal anti-inflammatories to reduce inflammation, a protein pump inhibitor to reduce the effects of the NSAID’s on his stomach, beta blockers and ACE inhibitors to reduce the workload of his heart, and finally colchicine to reduce inflammasome activity.

Luckily for Alex, as stated by the British Heart Foundation, “Most people with myocarditis recover without any complications”.

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
I was just going to say homemade curry is the perfect chance to hide a load of veg!! That looked awful not even a pea in sight. Poor Lottie, she clearly wasn’t eating that muck!

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Looked like shit on a plate 🤢

And why why why do they both insist on filming when the girls are crossing a road!
Charlotte did it the other day! Alex today! Absolute idiots!

Scottish Care Bear

Lottie was wearing the pink dress wasn’t she? I thought she was up there with the princesses......its either Florence or Annabella who didn’t want to join in.....can’t say I blame her mind 🙄 They didn’t look like they did much to entertain them and then the snow came 🤦🏻‍♀️
Think it was Florence who was in the blue dress as Cinderella. Annabella was in yellow dress as Belle. Lottie in pink dress as Sleeping Beauty.

SareBear

Why can’t this woman say LONG, on the new vlog, her language skills are terrible, and poor Lottie needs smaller clothes then the twins. Her leggings falling down abs look at least tow sizes to big 🙀🤬🤷🏻‍♀️
She also can’t say ALONG it’s a-Lon she is such a drip!!

britishblue

Surprisingly, Alex just admitted that the girls had been attending pre-school after trying to hide it since Christmas and getting the girls to say how much they missed their friends at school.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I’ve seen it all now. 5 top tips for maintaining good metal health from 2 absolute loons!! 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
It started autoplaying after what I was watching finished. Bit like watching a car crash in slow motion. Charlotte said "impooortant" about eleventy billion times too. Such a weird video.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Alex has has put a picture up tonight of the girls. And they are in their pre school uniforms, u can see under Lottie’s coat . No wonder Charlotte has been quite all day especially with all the snow they have had not 1 picture of the kids playing out or any stories ,

britishblue

I'm sure the girls will still be sent to nursery again tomorrow regardless..she's a fucking dick. Reminds me of a neighbour of mine who had covid and contacted her elderly clients to see if they needed their hair done. She attended their homes covid positive. Talking about hair, Alex seems to have his cut over the past week or so.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
The full face photo of HIM! 🤢
He obviously thinks he looks alright or he wouldn’t of posted it
Not sure if that’s worse than a topless one???