Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that looks awful, I prefer the before, don't like the grey brick at all. The house is red/brown brick, so completely not matched, what a mess. 😲
They have absolutely no taste. They will accept anything just because it’s free.

Reactions: 2
Jeez, yawn, yawn,yawn! Who cares about the bloody driveway!!🙄 Gotta say it doesn't match at all, would drive me batty, if I was spending a fair few grand I would want it to all be the same!!

Reactions: 1
Been thinking about this a lot tonight and can’t reach my own conclusion... what doEd everyone want The Greaseballys to do? What I mean by that is, if they stop sharing their kids on SM do we think they’ll suddenly get the girls bathed and fed properly? Is it not better to see it so people can intervene? The more I think on it the more I believe nothing will be done by their school.
I suppose I wonder what would actually make the girls lives better?

Been thinking about this a lot tonight and can’t reach my own conclusion... what doEd everyone want The Greaseballys to do? What I mean by that is, if they stop sharing their kids on SM do we think they’ll suddenly get the girls bathed and fed properly? Is it not better to see it so people can intervene? The more I think on it the more I believe nothing will be done by their school.
The girls lives would be 100% better if their sorry excuses of parents put their phones down and put their kids first. Those girls have missed out on having normal caring hard working parents, who spend time with them because they want to, rather than spending time with them because it makes content & brings in the money & free stuff.

The

The girls lives would be 100% better if their sorry excuses of parents put their phones down and put their kids first. Those girls have missed out on having normal caring hard working parents, who spend time with them because they want to, rather than spending time with them because it makes content & brings in the money & free stuff.

They aren't kept clean, their diet is shocking, all three, especially Lottie look ill.
Roll on September when they can be out of the house for 6hrs a day, and just enjoy being a child instead of a performing monkeys.

Reactions: 5
I doubt the school will even intervene. Look at the Saccone Joly's who have admitted to giving their 3 year old child a cold shower as punishment, the father has also put photos up of the children naked and has tiktoks of their eldest basically mimicking sexual acts. Nothing has been done to them and I reckon the Grabally's will continue to get away with exploiting their malnourished triplets.

• Angry
  • Wow
Do they read tattle? Do people message them expressing the concern discussed on here?
just wandering that’s all.
I skip through their stories on mute so I wouldn’t have heard if they ever mention it.

it breaks my heart how much they share online, and their ignorance to the dangers of it. Will they ever stop?

Do they read tattle? Do people message them expressing the concern discussed on here?
just wandering that’s all.
I skip through their stories on mute so I wouldn’t have heard if they ever mention it.

it breaks my heart how much they share online, and their ignorance to the dangers of it. Will they ever stop?
Anyone not singing their praises is instantly labelled a troll, the only time anyone has been able to get through to them was the girls birthday last year when the twins were bought new matching prams for their dolls and lottie was left with an old one.
Even their fans turned on them for that and they eventually bought lottie a new one too.

Reactions: 3
What’s with the tit you tube videos... morning routine, evening routine whatever. We all know this already as they are filmed everyday. It really is just so sad that every single part of their lives is filmed. They can’t even just eat a meal without a phone shoved in their face. The fact that it’s both parents as well just makes them look even more desperate. I think the only thing is that sadly they don’t know any different so don’t know that they are missing out on a normal life at the moment.

What’s with the tit you tube videos... morning routine, evening routine whatever. We all know this already as they are filmed everyday. It really is just so sad that every single part of their lives is filmed. They can’t even just eat a meal without a phone shoved in their face. The fact that it’s both parents as well just makes them look even more desperate. I think the only thing is that sadly they don’t know any different so don’t know that they are missing out on a normal life at the moment.
I breaks my heart seeing what they go through. They are always made to show or explain what they are doing numerous times per day when the camera is shoved in their face.

I hate that their bedtimes are constantly filmed. I also think the girls are made to do an awful lot (sorting out washing , folding, putting it away and helping with the dishwasher). The washing is piled up and done weekly, the girls are made to sort through the manky washing and load it into the machines. I also think it's incredibly dangerous whenever he tells one of the girls to go up to their bedroom and bring down all the pj's.

They appear to be washed 2-3 times a month in the hot tub if they are lucky. I've noticed Charlotte saying about them having a bath but we all know that's not true as the bath was removed about 2 months ago.

Any loving, caring, normal grandparents would step up and advocate for their grandchildren. This obviously doesn't seem to be a concern for Alex's Dad or Charlotte's parents. They must agree with the exploitation of their grandchildren. Maybe it's the gifted sun holidays that they are part of.

• Heart
I breaks my heart seeing what they go through. They are always made to show or explain what they are doing numerous times per day when the camera is shoved in their face.

I hate that their bedtimes are constantly filmed. I also think the girls are made to do an awful lot (sorting out washing , folding, putting it away and helping with the dishwasher). The washing is piled up and done weekly, the girls are made to sort through the manky washing and load it into the machines. I also think it's incredibly dangerous whenever he tells one of the girls to go up to their bedroom and bring down all the pj's.

They appear to be washed 2-3 times a month in the hot tub if they are lucky. I've noticed Charlotte saying about them having a bath but we all know that's not true as the bath was removed about 2 months ago.

Any loving, caring, normal grandparents would step up and advocate for their grandchildren. This obviously doesn't seem to be a concern for Alex's Dad or Charlotte's parents. They must agree with the exploitation of their grandchildren. Maybe it's the gifted sun holidays that they are part of.
I think saying them being washed 2-3 times is being generous... it recently seems to once a week ’barff’ in the hot tub. I’ve often wondered what the rest of the family think of them exploiting the kids.

I also think it's incredibly dangerous whenever he tells one of the girls to go up to their bedroom and bring down all the pj's.
This! I don’t think my parents let me carry large items down the stairs until I was about 10!

Also she has #aff linked the trainers! They are actually on sale on nike atm and anymore can Google and find them... terrible did this with h&m too! Anything to make money..

Also she has #aff linked the trainers! They are actually on sale on nike atm and anymore can Google and find them... terrible did this with h&m too! Anything to make money..
She must be in desperate need to pay for the driveway and front garden. There was nothing wrong with the path leading to the house.

On the scrounge now for free black front door & not one but two black garage doors! Not forgetting the fake plastic grass she wants put at the front of the house! They really piss me off with their constant money grabbing! Aff links & pr-products to earn even more pennies for their money grabbing hands!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
On the scrounge now for free black front door & not one but two black garage doors! Not forgetting the fake plastic grass she wants put at the front of the house! They really piss me off with their constant money grabbing! Aff links & pr-products to earn even more pennies for their money grabbing hands!
Zero shame, I’d be mortified if they were related to me

Reactions: 6
3 bleeping scentsy unicorns!
Absolute piss takers!

You’d think they'd start donating some of the tit they get to charities or families in need!
No chance, the fact they were selling weathered garden ornaments literally baffles me! God knows why I’m even surprised TBH
They are literally capable of ANYTHING!

I keep thinking of the tit they record and post! Imagine how much tit they film and DONT post 😡

Why does their YouTube blog thing make out the girls went back to preschool after being off for so ‘LON’??????? 😡

They’ve been in the WHOKE time! Such liars
Someone call them out! Please

Reactions: 6
Felt bad for Lottie having to get her unicorn last, she really is treated so differently!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Felt bad for Lottie having to get her unicorn last, she really is treated so differently!
Why did Florence have to go first? What did it matter? And not only did little Lottie have to go last, but she didn’t even get mentioned by name like the other two did!
And talking of names... “Annabella Galbally” What a mouthful that is!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.