Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
She's gone to have a strand test at the hairdressers, must get her done, oh and probably her nails & brows will all get done, girls still in their stinking pj's with greasy matted hair but as long at Chezza looks after herself, she has to be one of the most self centered selfish mums ever, she really shouldn't of had kids 😡
Ah that’s what she was doing! I clicked through again!

Mysay

Who was giving massage... was it some professional coming home or he was.. I'll avoid for a day ..seeing his wide open mouth is one thing ...not seeing a massage.. also any need to show Henry actually lay out the girls' knickers

Ellegee

VIP Member
They have gone to nursery. Charlotte’s stories this morning made out that they have gone back today for the first time since lockdown. However the girls have been seen wearing their uniform recently so it’s not the first time they have been back.
Unless they ran out of gifted ill fitting clothes and they wore their nursery uniform at home.
I bet she’s admitting it because someone posted here at the weekend that they live near them & could easily say what they see

anon2345

Anyone watched Charl’s rambling stories this evening, I got distracted - has she tested negative? I see Alex and Henry are out on a walk tonight so I hope so 🤦🏼‍♀️
just tried catching up. So boring! Why do we care what tablets she is taking and how many? Yeah she has tested negative, couldn’t be arsed to watch anymore, her chipped nails were offending me

how do these “influencers” afford such big houses?

He openly admitted to returning to work so he could do his Instagram stuff again??? I’m blocked despite never commenting on a thing so can’t check for myself 🙄

He only said he went back to work in order to post the ads!🤬

Still waiting for family bathroom to be finished! Seriously 5 months on & not finished!
What has happened to their ensuite bathroom? Last she posted it was nowhere near finished.

All they do is ask for freebies🤬
Bedding for Jimmy, Bar, another table & chairs set for garden area next to hot tub🤬 & next it will be a new car! Unbelievable!

britishblue

Diary of a Dad! Spent Christmas and a large part of the new year living in Dubai then a hop skip over to the Maldives. Not sure how’s he’s as well off as he is but would love to know more about him as well!!
Thanks. I don’t follow him.

HoGi

VIP Member
She shouldn’t even be mixing with the family while she waits. She needs to be isolating from everyone, it’s not like the house is too small do so. Maybe she could use the time to sort the Lego room!
Bit unrealistic. I don't like the grabballys but 5 kids even in a house their size, Alex is meant to be working, it is a bit unrealistic to expect her to isolate from them all

GoldSilver

VIP Member
With the ages the girls are now, it’s way too much to be dressing them the same all the time (or the only differences being their allocated colours!)

At that age most children have their own preferences over what to wear too.

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
It's not a gifted roast dinner. The lady who made it is an "instagram friend" and I'm gutted she is even associated with them as the food she makes is amazing and I wish she was my friend 🤣😭