Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I don’t think it would come under the garden gathering rule as the princesses are at work. It’s not a social gathering

Ellegee

VIP Member
Charlottes funny sorry I’ve been quite been busy with school work, have u fuck the girls are at ore school and you like to lie, I think the girls said about pre school and she cut the story off, poor Lottie is tired because she’s been in school all day and she’s got a shit diet
I really hope that’s only growing pains they were talking about at bed time. She looked so pale & gaunt compared to her sisters tonight. Making her tell the camera she will sleep tonight isn’t on. The poor child 😢

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
If you have triplets this is what they do for 2 hours!

What run round your island!
Erm take them out for a walk and get some fresh air!!
Princess Charlotte is under the weather and signed off for the day! Never thought I’d see the day 🤣

Joy12

They are just unbelievable!!! Girls could easily have had it from nursery and been asymptomatic and she makes out she’s doing everyone a favour by taking a test!

britishblue

So true. I’m surprised there hasn’t been a video about it. I’d actually love to see them make one just to call them out on their lies.
I would’ve also expected him to vlog his journey through cardiac rehab and mention it more often for the £££. You only mention it as he has if you’re lying. if it was the truth he would’ve tried to get more mileage out of the story.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Gifted a bar?? 🤣

Has she washed her hair since it was done Monday???? Atleast it’s not just the girls that are left unkept 🤦🏼‍♀️

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
The last stories she’s just done, definitely sounds like her dad is in the background, I no they allowed but it’s a little cold to sit out side all day

britishblue

I’ve a feeling Charlotte isn’t doing chatting stories as all the content is being saved for a YouTube video on what’s happening. I really hope Alex is okay and whatever he has going on isn’t congenital.

Ellegee

VIP Member
that story where the gels are trying on sunglasses, and one of the twins literally shoves lottie out the way so she can pose in front of the mirror. 😔

it's also such a shame that lottie was clearly told which sunglasses she was getting, because she seemed pretty happy with the glittery frozen sunnies, but of course she had to match with the twins, and they chose different ones.

and yeah, buying lottie clothes thatvare obviously going to be far too big for her. i feel so sorry for that kid.
I saw that, I was flicking through wjth no sound, was she told off for it?

Joy12

Why not just be honest and say Charlotte couldn’t manage the girls and Henry and so they’ve gone back to ore school?! 👀 Is it in the job description for these instgram wannabes to lie all the time and give half truths?!

And I did wonder if they were back as the other day in a story Lottie went to cover her badge but wasn’t wearing her nursery sweatshirt. I thought it was off seeing as it was a couple of months since the last went. I guess they had been that day and she had forgotten they had removed the evidence/sweatshirt!