Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish a vet would gift them a health check for the dog. They deserve to hear a few home truths about how they are killing him due to poor diet and morbid obesity

Reactions: 4
Was just going say the same! What a neglected dog! Over weight, admits he never goes for play and walks, and like mentioned he would have another! What a horrible man. They need stop adding to the family and sort the ones all ready in it!

“Little beautiful good lad” He is unbelievably detached and awkward with his kids.

Reactions: 1
Yeah i am no dog expert or even a dog owner but it does look rounder and fatter than other dogs ive seen! Its legs are disproportionate to its body size.
Stop overfeeding ur pet and feed ur kids instead.

Was just going say the same! What a neglected dog! Over weight, admits he never goes for play and walks, and like mentioned he would have another! What a horrible man. They need stop adding to the family and sort the ones all ready in it!

“Little beautiful good lad” He is unbelievably detached and awkward with his kids.
Ahh whats another pet to ol Alex if he didnt get the chop he would be making charlotte pop them out like skittles 😂

• Haha
Charlotte looks more embarrassed by him every day! Her face this morning when he was filming her in her ‘lounge wear’.....she might have plastered that smile on her face but inside she was screaming “why aren’t you at work you absolute fuckwit”. Alex Galbally is pure car crash instagram.....sad, for the kids and the dog, but true 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I will never understand parents who are in the middle of having fun with their children and then start filming it and uploading it onto social media.

So sad that that we can’t live in the moment any more
It’s awful, I agree. I am so conscious of this, even when I have to work I weigh up the pros and cons, and think well it’s better to be replying to emails at the park with my kids, than being in an office and not at the park with them. I still tell my kids and make clear that I have to respond to some emails and will be stopping soon, or something to that effect. No way on earth would I film or look online when we’re actually doing something together, I would only do actual essential and unavoidable work. Even on holiday etc I never take pictures in the first few days because I don’t want to cut into every moment, with getting my kids to stop what they’re doing and look at the camera and smile. Even if it only takes ten minutes to corral them all and take a nice picture, it’s a right mood killer. Imagine that all day every day, being told to look at a camera, smile, go to sleep but also look at the camera. duck me it’s intrusive.

Reactions: 3
Jokey thread title - Plain spaghetti and orange choccie for dinner, free sofa would be the winner 😅

OMG though I just can’t get over how tit the poor triplets’ diet is, it’s heartbreaking!! I’ve just sat with my 2 year old and eaten lamb hot pot and mixed veg to encourage her to eat it as she’s not tried before... whole mealtime was nearly an hour but she ate it, followed by a yogurt and half a banana!! Why can these two not see how their chaotic lifestyle is impacting their kids 😏 and given that Alex is off again this week (🤨), I really struggle to see how they can still avoid family mealtimes!

Reactions: 8
Dry spaghetti for dinnee again tonight judging by Alex's stories. Dont those kids ever see vegetables? I dont know if I believe the fussy thing with them either because in his stories last week he claimed they'll eat anything!! Their diet really is so poor, I feel sorry for those kids.

Alex’s tea story was for this threads benefit. What a sad uneducated man-prefers feed his kids dry spaghetti and chocolate orange to indirectly comment to us rather than be a good Dad.

Reactions: 6
Alex’s tea story was for this threads benefit. What a sad uneducated man-prefers feed his kids dry spaghetti and chocolate orange to indirectly comment to us rather than be a good Dad.
Its always the kids that suffer when parents choose to act this way :/

Reactions: 5
Also .. if you insist on giving them plain pasta at least give them a proper portion they must be starving ! Even a few chicken nuggets n peas not hard ... and who eats spaghetti with a spoon 😳they’re not fussy just can’t eat it!
And they’ve now bought some new temporary beanbags til they get gifted a sofa 😂 she ought to make use of card she’s advertising to save for one what a joke !

New thread title:

“On top of spaghetti, not covered in cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when nobody sneezed”

Classic playgroup song, seems to fit these bleeding Gallballys.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, couldn’t they have few pieces of salad sticks and a drop of sauce?! Seriously like you say that’s not filling at all.

New thread title:

“On top of spaghetti, not covered in cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when nobody sneezed”

Classic playgroup song, seems to fit these bleeding Gallballys.
Or ‘On top of spaghetti, not covered in cheese, not even a meatball, cos it’s not gifted or free’ 🎶

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not dry pasta again! Good god do they not have any idea how to cook a proper meal? Even stirring in some pesto and a bit of cooked chicken would make it a better meal. Idiots.

Everyone beat me to it . Pasta again , plain and dry.
No veg or fruit insight ! Imagine being so up your own arse, you feed your kids utter tit. Just so you can poke fun at a thread online about you. So not bothered what tattle thinks are you Alex .....

• Haha
Reeeeeeeally want to know why he’s not at work!!! Wondering if he’s been signed off or something. I’ve not been keeping up to date with his stories, is he still going Gym?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.